What's new

Will Kanter return for the 2015/2016 season

Will Kanter be back next season?

• Total voters
Boys ,Kanter is going to get an offer that will make Cys Eyeballs popout. The Jazz wont want to match,CY and the haters will be happy with him gone, until they seem him blossom on another team and swear they never had a bad thing to say about the kid.

I hope he blossoms, he is on my fantasy team. I don't want to watch him play basketball anymore. It's boring as **** and not conductive to the style that Quin wants. Oh, and his defense ****ing blows usually and is below average on his good days.

I hope he blossoms, he is on my fantasy team. I don't want to watch him play basketball anymore. It's boring as **** and not conductive to the style that Quin wants. Oh, and his defense ****ing blows usually and is below average on his good days.
I respect your opinion, I am wishing he could stlil be on the Jazz as a 3rd big.He does have his faults ,but he is not the only player on the Jazz that does or the main reason we lose so much,yet he gets the blame no matter what everytime.He has played poorly last couple games but maybe his knees are hurting but because of Gobert and favors and contract year he feels compelled to play through it and show he is valuable.I still believe a team will make him an offer that will be higher than anyone thinks,ala Hayward

According to Wojnaroski, Tristan Thompson turned down $13M Per season extension From Cavs. 4-years and $52 million in total.

If his agent thinks Tristans value is a lot higher then that it's terrifying to think what Kanter might fetch.

Jokes on us for thinking he was crazy to turn down that deal. So what is Kanter going to get?

It's funny that Jazzfanz didn't actually want Kanter gone until he bad mouthed the Franchise and demanded a trade.

I saw he sucked *** and was awful before 99% of the forum. I've wanted him gone since the day we drafted him.

It's funny that Jazzfanz didn't actually want Kanter gone until he bad mouthed the Franchise and demanded a trade.

I saw he sucked *** and was awful before 99% of the forum. I've wanted him gone since the day we drafted him.

Link?

The funny thing is I am up early today to get some pulled pork going on the smoker so I had a few minutes to kill waiting for temp to stabilize and opened up JF, saw thread, and started hitting "LIKE" because I thought it was a joke thread. Then I saw the dates on the posts. Heh.

lol at yall straight retards.

Looks like some folks wanted him gone.

addictionary, Chris, Cy, David Ginola 14, dipship31, jope, Lakers_Slapper, LjJazzman, LogGrad98, Markusj, MVP, QuinSnydersHair, racan, Rsn, Stocker, tonstermits, Trollolololol, truebludarlz

Your account says youve been here since July 2010. If you can read you should remember Ive always hated Kanter.

I tend to ignore a lot of your posts because a good percentage of them consist of you bragging about your prediction prowess and getting really pissed at/being derogatory to other posters for not being as smart/savvy/critical thinking/serious and good predictors as you perceive yourself to be. To be honest the only thing I have truly gotten from your posting is that you have an overly healthy sense of self-esteem coupled with some deep-seated need to be the man.

You doing ok buddy?

edit: almost forgot....and you have been a poster here since May 2010. If you can read you might know that I took a couple year hiatus from the board. Maybe all of your awesome predicting about Kanter happened during that time.

Wow. How amazing

I tend to ignore a lot of your posts because a good percentage of them consist of you bragging about your prediction prowess and getting really pissed at/being derogatory to other posters for not being as smart/savvy/critical thinking/serious and good predictors as you perceive yourself to be. To be honest the only thing I have truly gotten from your posting is that you have an overly healthy sense of self-esteem coupled with some deep-seated need to be the man.

Nailed it

I'm guilty. I didn't want Kanter gone till he trashed the FO, team and demanded a trade. I had hopes for Kanter still. I was wrong.
Me too