What's new

♣♧ Lucky ♧♣ Game Thread Jazz vs Memphis 8:00 Sat 3/16

It's nice to see that we won this game, but it is a little troubling that we didn't blow Memphis out tonight. They have played 4 games in 5 days and this was a back to back. Obviously, I will take the win. I am just saying that if Memphis had decent rest, they probably take this game pretty easily unfortunately.

WHA???!!!!! you cant say that here.
And of course leave it to Jazzfanz to find the bad in a win over a top team. Corbin sucks and we won in spite of Al, yada yada, here we go..

Actually at this point no one cares because short of Kobe breaking his leg we miss the playoffs, and are locked into the 14th pick. Do you find that scenario exciting Scorpjazz?

It's nice to see that we won this game, but it is a little troubling that we didn't blow Memphis out tonight. They have played 4 games in 5 days and this was a back to back. Obviously, I will take the win. I am just saying that if Memphis had decent rest, they probably take this game pretty easily unfortunately.

Well, Memphis is way better than the Jazz. So.....

I didn't watch the game. How was our defense?

Cheers to all my Jazz brothers on an awesome victory!

Time to go eat a english breakfast for ridiculous prices £ >> $

Let's see

Jefferson vs Gasol
I have to give it to Gasol.

Millsap vs Randolph
Randolph

Prince vs Williams/Caroll
Wash

Foye vs Allen
Foye will struggle again tonight, Allen

Mo vs Conley
Mo might be slightly better, but not by much.

This doesn't look good.

Mo Williams better than Michael Conley? What did we smoke today?

It was a nice win but I turned the game off at the half. Carroll, Kanter and Burks getting limited minutes took away my interest. I was actually shocked that the Jazz won when I checked the scores. Unfortunately, the win doesn't seem that big because Utah is not going to make the playoffs and they are again sitting the youth. Kanter deserves better.

This was the first game of the year that i missed (although i did record it, so i will watch it on monday).

Not much mention of burks other than it sounds like he didn't play much..... was burks really that bad or was watson just playing at suck a high level that burks could not get minutes?