What's new

1/10/2015: Jazz @ Rockets 6PM MST

zyzz

The Jazz have a road back-to-back at Houston after a strong showing at Oklahoma City last night.

Can Rudy continue to give players tours of the Stifle Tower?
mario-chalmers-rudy-gobert-nba-miami-heat-utah-jazz1-850x560.jpg

He'll have his hands full tonight with a built Dwight Howard and the nice post moves of Donatas "boy band Russell Crowe" Motiejunas
Screenshots_2014-03-25-07-35-52-560x389.png

a.baa-Dwight-Howard-Free-Throws.jpg

Will Lil'sap show Harden how to play defense?
BarrenFormalGalah.gif

Can Trey Burke show Patrick Beverley who the real captain is?
Blt5ya3CEAAD2vr.jpg

Can Derrick Favors keep the 20/10 streak alive against two capable rim protectors?
dwight-howard-derrick-favors-nba-houston-rockets-utah-jazz-850x560.jpg

Can Gordon Hayward turn it on against good defender Trevor Ariza?
tumblr_mvwtge47JM1qzb7vjo1_500.jpg

LET'S GO JAZZ
512x.jpg

That's cool. Maybe we can get a sneak peak at Kanter vs the opponent's reserves, which a lot of people are predicting is his future role for the team.

Nice gamethread bro
One of the best of the season. I especially like the pic of howard shooting the brick lol

Oh God I hope we win. If only for the usual Rockets forums hilarity.

I can't imagine the jazz having a chance in this one.
But I thought they had no chance last night either.

Hayward is due for a big game with good percentages from the field and from deep.

Really impressed by what Gobert does for Favors' game. The fact that the largest player on the opposing team can't stick to Favors is a huge advantage for him. He and Trey are really grabbing some solid chemistry on PNRs as well.

It's crossed my mind that main Ingles' basketball attribute is his appearance of a 40 year old white bum. Opponents simply can't take him seriously on either end.

6 of Houston's 10 points are off the fastbreak.

Just like last night, we're keeping the other team in the game with turnovers.