What's new

10 Minute Malone Interview from NBATV

Read every ones comments for days and thought I would give my own. Yes D'Will confrontations made coaching less fun, yes the front office knowing Sloan was lossing it was not quick to back him up and yes Sloan is honest and honorable enough to realize he was having a few senior moments that were costing the team wins. He added things up took a honest look at everything and decide to pack it in. It is over! Nothing last forever and we all need to realize their were many things that went into his decision. D'Will was just a small part.

Maybe, but I also respect the miller family enough to think that's not the case.

And I dont. Especially Greg Miller. He is already notorious for selling BS. His reluctance to not discipline Deron for not running the plays Sloan called ultimately meant forcing Sloan out without as much as saying so.

Its funny how the media has not talked about that incident at all in detail, which caused all this in the first place. They arent likely to get any inputs on this.

1. Why did Deron nor tun the plays that Sloan called?
2. what did he exactly argue with Sloan about at halftime?
3. How long has been unhappy about this?

Do we have answers to these questions even 4 days after it all happened? No

I guess my question is "forced" how. Resign or we'll fire you....? Save face by Resigning? Doesn't sound like the kind of pressure Sloan would succumb to.

And doesnt sound like something the front office would do...or all the emotion at the press conference was fake.