What's new

11/15/14: Utah Jazz at Toronto Raptors, 5:30 pm (local)

Hayward has also transformed himself into a cold-blooded monster that feeds on opponents' souls. You could see it brimming even a couple years ago. Here he is staring into the abyss, visualizing the day he slays the Raptors on their home court.

This was very good! Duly rep'd. Thx for the laugh.

For AK_MVP.

This is the game to find out if

1311356405jonasvalaninas.jpg

is better than

enes-kanter_239059.jpg

If Enes loses the first half, expect him to go double or nothing

enes-kanter-girlfriend-f2449.jpg

Ernes-Kanter.jpg
Kanter bring this passion and attitude.you the man,some of us still believe..feel the force Underkanter,so it wont be the Endakanter.go Enes ,go team. He likes them with long noses, see the bottom 2 girls..Kanter find the tall raptor with the long nose and go to work.

raptors played most of games against eastern conference. thats why their record looks good. we can do this

Sent from the JazzFanz app

raptors played most of games against eastern conference. thats why their record looks good. we can do this

Sent from the JazzFanz app

and we lost to some of the worst eastern conference teams.

realistically....we are going to get wrecked. But thats OK. lets see what we are REALLY all about.

Getting Hood back would be helpful. Raps have a lot of wings that can attack the basket. They may run Utah out of the building on transition.

On the plus side they're not very big - Jonas does not play heavy minutes and when he's not in the game they're usually playing small ball. Favors should have another high efficiency night.

This one is gonna be a struggle at best. Could be a 4th period a lot like the one in Atlanta.

I think transition defense is a point of emphasis with the Jazz, even to the point where we sacrifice offensive rebounding and other defensive fundamentals for it. We can get beat, but I don't think it will happen by teams fast breaking on us. I suspect a large part of practice is dedicated to transition defense which would explain our weakness at currently covering the second or third pass three ball.

Nice pass out of hte post by Kanter. Burks ruined it though by stepping on the 3pt line for his jumper and nearly airballing it. Burks not looking confident.