What's new

12/2/13 Houston Rockets @ Utah Jazz 7 pm local

Confession: I didn't watch the game after the 1st qtr cuz I didn't want us to win and it feels weird getting mad at your team for doing good.

I'm guessing I need to go back and watch Burke right?

It will only pile on more anger tbh. Knowing he'll be around the rest of the season. Gotta make Hayward the number one option again

Confession: I didn't watch the game after the 1st qtr cuz I didn't want us to win and it feels weird getting mad at your team for doing good.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Nope, go back to crying about your soon to be loss in fantasy football. Romo sucks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'll gladly eat that crow. Kid has been ballin for two straight games. Making impressive moves/passes I didn't know he had.

Just have to remind everyone what I said last week when just about everyone was down on Burks...............play him at point guard, at shooting guard and small forward even, just give him playing time and honest shot to show what he is.

I hope Harden gets fined for that pathetic flop where he got rewarded by the clueless refs with 3 FTs.

**** it...it's Houston, screw the tank for one night. GO JAZZ!!!

If the Jazz could somehow (and in three of those cases it's impossible this season) sweep the Rockets, Lakers, Nuggets, and Warriors I'd be fine with them losing every other game in the season. Maybe the Mavs too.

That was an awesome win. The trainwreck start to the season was due in large part to having no NBA pg on the active roster. Now that Burke is starting to settle in, watch out... Having him on the court and being effective takes so much pressure off the other 4 guys who can all flourish if they're not relied upon to carry the entire load.

Corbin was/is a fun whipping boy, and I still think he could be replaced, but I have a hunch this squad is going to start stringing together some wins with Burke leading the way. Exciting times to be a Jazz fan once again.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

No, just relax. This is a very young team. They are going to struggle all season long. They will show flashes of great play liek tonight but they will also have periods where they just get shown up regularly. Even with tonights win I say they get to 5-23.

Basically stay the course. I think that alot of Jazzfanz is not on the same page with Lindsey. He isn't trying to get the #1 pick. He is trying to develop what we already have with this draft as a safety net.

Nice win last night. The best overall performance of the year for this young Jazz team. Burke is a huge difference maker because he has found his shot, he can pass the ball and his defense is better than advertised. It was fun to see the guys on the bench cheering their teammates on. Except for the shaky performances of Evans and Kanter I thought the rest of the team played really well.

Some people though need to chill and realize that there will be days like this. I am not worried about winning at home too much. I expect the team will get most of their wins at home so even though this win was a surprise it wasn't that big of a surprise considering they were coming off a back to back.

I will enjoy the victories until they start getting close to 20 or they drop to the fourth position in the lottery.

If anyone need a pick me up after last nights win go read the clutchfans game thread. Their tears are delicious.

Been there done that it was awesome!!! I'm a little shocked how critical they are of Harden, and not just for his lack of defense.

Becasue they are never happy with anything. Guy was scoring and getting others involved (8 assists) but they are all negative nancies and shameful.