What's new

13 - 1?

So Rose back to NY. Why don't Thibs just adopt Rose.
Getting the Chicago gang back together for their third run. Already signed Gibson, just needs Noah and Deng.

Nice effort but the first three prime numbers are 2,3,5 not 1,2,3.
Well, sure, but it was good enough BS to get me past everyone else, and, most importantly, get us over the hump. We're now at the point of looking at the past 16 games, which, of course, is a square of a square.

Two quarters, not three.

Hmm, I see you folks don't learn math in Utah. No field trips out to the fields to count buffalo chips.
No problem. I'll help you out with the math:

Final
1234T
NY2732221394
UTAH18283428108

At the end of one, we were winning. 27-18
At the end of two, we were winning. 59-46
At the end of three, we were winning. 81-80
Nobody cares about the end of four. It was already over. The game was already decided: Knicks had won three of four...Jazz could not possibly win. (Only if the game went to four overtimes and the Jazz won each of those overtimes could the Jazz possibly win. And that didn't or couldn't happen.)

Hmm, I see you folks don't learn math in Utah. No field trips out to the fields to count buffalo chips.
No problem. I'll help you out with the math:

Final
1234T
NY2732221394
UTAH18283428108

At the end of one, we were winning. 27-18
At the end of two, we were winning. 59-46
At the end of three, we were winning. 81-80
Nobody cares about the end of four. It was already over. The game was already decided: Knicks had won three of four...Jazz could not possibly win. (Only if the game went to four overtimes and the Jazz won each of those overtimes could the Jazz possibly win. And that didn't or couldn't happen.)
Seriously, that's some Trump style math. And he's a New Yorker, too, so maybe you need to direct your anger at the educational system there.

It ain't over 'til it's over. Not after 3 quarters, but 4. This isn't hockey. I mean, they're called QUARTERS. Sure, 48 minutes is kind of an arbitrary end point, but it's the previously agreed upon endpoint.

Final
1234T
NY2732221394
UTAH18283428108
¿Who score 13 points in 4th quarter?
tenor.gif

Getting the Chicago gang back together for their third run. Already signed Gibson, just needs Noah and Deng.

So I was like, how in the world is Taj Gibson 35 already. Then I saw he graduated high school at 21. That explains a lot more than just him being 35.

Not 16-1. 16-2.

You Jazz fans are thinking you are a top team. "We've won 16 of our last 17 games!" No, folks, the reality is you've won 16 of your last 18 games. Got it? 16 of last 18. Knicks humiliated you on January 6th. ...funny how you try to dismiss that.

You are really 16-2.
Deal with it.

Not 16-1. 16-2.

You Jazz fans are thinking you are a top team. "We've won 16 of our last 17 games!" No, folks, the reality is you've won 16 of your last 18 games. Got it? 16 of last 18. Knicks humiliated you on January 6th. ...funny how you try to dismiss that.

You are really 16-2.
Deal with it.
I mean, clearly the humiliating Jan 6 loss against the Knicks was a serious wake up call for the Jazz. We have you to thank for how great the Jazz have been playing since then!

The Jazz have lost all of their games. Congrats to the Knicks on being able to beat a winless team twice.

I wonder if Kings fans were this annoying when they beat the 72-10 Warriors.
ALERT! ALERT!
Greatest Marv Albert moment to follow.

Let's clear this up. Warriors were 73-9 -- an NBA record. And it was the lowly Timberwolves who were the ones who were the real shocking victor over the Warriors that year.

And that Timberwolves win over the Warriors that season led to one of my most favorite Marv Albert moments. The dregs of the league Timberwolves with only 26 wins all season just beat the Warriors. Watch at 0:22 when Wiggins says, "My team's good and we can win on any given night." Then slide to 1:15 and watch what Marv says about that. Brilliant. I saw it live and fell off the couch laughing. All these years later it still makes me laugh.

Who do you think is a better troll?

melo or the guy who claims exum is michael jordan but it hasnt happened yet.

Not 17-1. You are 17-2.

Knicks humiliated the Jazz on January 6. You've won 17 of your last 19, not 17 of your last 18. You have to learn how to deal with that.

Not 17-1. You are 17-2.

Knicks humiliated the Jazz on January 6. You've won 17 of your last 19, not 17 of your last 18. You have to learn how to deal with that.
I think we've fully come to terms with that reality at this point.

Not 17-1. You are 17-2.

I mean, really if the Jazz win the Finals this year it should count as a championship for the Knicks... since they humiliated the Jazz at that Jan 6 game they are clearly the superior team.