What's new

14th Tank Platoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's have an official Tank Watch thread where we can update how each teams are doing.

The following ranks teams with a losing record:

Utah: 0-3
Boston: 0-3
Washington: 0-3
Denver: 0-2
New Orleans: 1-2
Atlanta:1-2
Cleveland:1-2

New York:1-2
Sacramento:1-2
Chicago:1-2
Charlotte:1-2
Milwaukee:1-2
Brooklyn:1-2
Memphis:1-2

Note:

10 teams with the same 1-2 records

the bolded teams will quickly leave this thread. Philly and Phoenix will quickly enter it.

kalashnikovwatches.jpg

Angelina Jolie supports Tank Watch:

Angelina_Jolie_cartier+tank+watch.jpg

So does our wonderful first lady:

FCartier-Tank-Watch.jpg

The gubernator supporst the tank watch inside a tank:

schwarzenegger-military-tank-watch.jpeg

Damn it, we're only 29th in Stein's power rankings released today. We face the #30 Celtics this week though, with a chance to claim the top spot.

Espn insider has a 'tank rank'.

Phx and Philly have to be the early leaders for the tank's top spot. Fooling their fans into a false excitement.

Big game tonight for Tank Watch: GWS tankers VS Sixers.

Let's root for the Sixers to continue their top form and dispatch the original tankers.

MCW > Curry

What is Utah's rank?

We're currently ranked #2 behind Boston:

2. Utah Jazz | Status: Tank-building | Record: 0-3

This season's Jazz team was going to be either a pleasant surprise (if their young players took a big step forward) or a major disaster. It's been a little of both so far. The Jazz are 0-3 and one of those losses came at the hands of the Phoenix Suns. That's the good news for those in the Jazz tanking camp.

But the bad news for those hoping the Jazz score the No. 1 pick in June is that the team has played both the Thunder and Rockets pretty tight and Alec Burks, Enes Kanter, Gordon Hayward and Derrick Favors all look improved. Once they get a point guard running the team, they should start winning some games and likely slide a few spots down this chart.

The tank is unfolding nicely. As bad as we are, I think Boston, Washington and Charlotte are simply putrid. I think we finish in the 4-5 range behind those teams. I think we'll need a shade of luck come lotto night, but we'll see.

Guysssssss.. if you like and enjoy this thread (and I sure do enjoy bringing it to you guys), then please rate this thread 5 stars and subscribe.

I'll be updating the standings daily and there will be new contents coming up as well.

Watch this space!!!! I got you guys covered!!!

mr-chow.jpeg

heyhey's thread had better potential and was first. You two should duel for the privilege of doing a tank thread. And just for what it's worth, I was actually first.

Status
Not open for further replies.