What's new

14th Tank Platoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have that backwards. That gives the Sixers even more reason to tank. They keep the pick if they finish in the lottery. If they make the playoffs then the Heat get the pick.

Hope the Heat have two new rookies next year on guaranteed deals!

How do we still have the 2nd worst record? It feels like we should be moving up right now, but thankfully it's not happening yet.

Because other teams pick up wins to. It is not as critical as the drama majors suggest. Not yet any ways. But Utah is starting to pick up wins at an increased rate. FO should strike now Before it becomes a problem.

Omg.

The tank is back on. Its a miracle. This thing was toast just hours ago. Amazing how fast things change.

Woot woot!

Jazz next 4: v. Bobcats; v. Bucks; @ Lakers; v. Thunder

Predictions? I'm going 2-2. 3-1 wouldnt even shock me. I'm scurred for tank. Someone want to look up and post other teams scheds? My comp. about to die.

Predictions? I'm going 2-2. 3-1 wouldnt even shock me. I'm scurred for tank. Someone want to look up and post other teams scheds? My comp. about to die.

Ugh. Schedule's softening up

I'll say 2-2. Winning any combination of two out of the first three, and then losing by 10-15 points to the Thunder

Losing that bucks game is huge. Come on DL don't fail me now.

The tank is entering in a critical stage...take or leave!

They need to tell Trey that he needs to rest his ankle. Favors also needs a couple of games off to go curtain shopping for his home. I see 2-2 or possibly 3-1 after watching them play the Clips tonight.

Omg.

The tank is back on. Its a miracle. This thing was toast just hours ago. Amazing how fast things change.

Woot woot!

So almost beating one of the best teams in the league on the road = tank back on?...... if you say so.

A true tanking team would have lost by 15 at the minimum. Tank not back on and wont be until an injury or trade okurs. :(

So almost beating one of the best teams in the league on the road = tank back on?...... if you say so.

A true tanking team would have lost by 15 at the minimum. Tank not back on and wont be until an injury or trade okurs. :(

Yeah , Okur has really been killing da tank.... The time to let spur killer go has come

Yeah , Okur has really been killing da tank.... The time to let spur killer go has come

Trade okurs meant trade occurs.

failed attempt at a funny

HOnestly. That Curry drive a few minutes ago was a clear foul and at the same time Cleveland is headless attack mode. I'm not surprised that they lose their 1 possession advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.