14th Tank Platoon

Jazz all alone at #4 right now.

Bucks, 15-65.
76ers, 17-63.
Magic, 23-56.
Jazz, 24-55.
Celtics, 25-54.
Lakers, 25-54.

Magic will play Brooklyn again, they just beat them 115-111.. Maybe, we get lucky again?

Jazz all alone at #4 right now.

Bucks, 15-65.
76ers, 17-63.
Magic, 23-56.
Jazz, 24-55.
Celtics, 25-54.
Lakers, 25-54.

Magic will play Brooklyn again, they just beat them 115-111.. Maybe, we get lucky again?

I'd rather have the Celtics and Lakers win 1 more, so that we are alone at #4.

So pumped about the Jazz L and Boston W...but at the same time, we should be in 3rd. ****ing Burke.

Hard for me not to think that way too, but holy **** I Wouldve taken #4 at any point this season.

Hoping we can somehow end up 4th all alone.

£¥£

Hard for me not to think that way too, but holy **** I Wouldve taken #4 at any point this season.

£¥£

4th would be great, it's just impossible for me to not think about what could have been.

£¥£

This.

4th would be great, it's just impossible for me to not think about what could have been.

No need to watch the bridge that was burning bro, may be if we had lost BOS wouldn't have won so many games?

-------------------------------------------

I'd take 4th any day of the week.

Wiggins
Jabari
Embiid

We get the choice of Exum/Randle/Gordon. How can you complain about that????

This.

No need to watch the bridge that was burning bro, may be if we had lost BOS wouldn't have won so many games?

-------------------------------------------

I'd take 4th any day of the week.

Wiggins
Jabari
Embiid

We get the choice of Exum/Randle/Gordon. How can you complain about that????

Yeah, I just have to let it go.

£¥£
We should be in about 8th. Sure you can look back at Burke's shot with disappointment. But you also have to look at all the games the Jazz were up big and then lost, including tonight. Also our record since March 1st is the SECOND WORST in the NBA behind only Philadelphia. Yes, that's right...down the stretch the Jazz have been worse than Milwaukee, Orlando, Boston and all the rest. Even with a win against LA, they would still have that 2nd worst record since the break. Now THAT is tanking.

Feels good to be in the driver's seat for the 4 spot.

If we get lucky and are top 2 come lotto night...I will ****.

I'm still worried about the next two games. The jazz play well at home and the fakers will most likely fold. Then against the t-wolves, is K-Love still injured btw? If he doesn't play, it'll be quite close to go either way.

Like, if Trey hadn't hit that shot, I wouldn't even be that worried about the Laker game.

If that shot means we are 4th instead of 3rd or tied for 3rd, I can live with it. If it's the difference between us being 3rd and 6th (after coin flips) I will cry.

£¥£