What's new

14th Tank Platoon

Kelly-Olynyk-Celtics-diary.jpg

Cleveland was eliminated from the playoffs last night. Maybe they just throw in the towel against Boston tonight.

Damn, I'm good!

Not even Boston can blow a 31-pt lead. As in, I don;t think Cleveland can even score 31 pts., let alone make up that amount of a deficit.

Note: I just tried to rep myself for my prophetic vision of the Celtics/Cavs game. I think in these such cases, self-rep should be allowed. Jason?

Boston still plays Philly as well.

They did lose to Philly at home, so it's not automatic. But if Jazz lose tonight, they're in good shape to at least finish in a tie w/Lakers and Boston (worst case). Much better odds of moving up if the 4-6 balls are split 3-ways vs. being in the 6th slot by themselves.

They did lose to Philly at home, so it's not automatic. But if Jazz lose tonight, they're in good shape to at least finish in a tie w/Lakers and Boston (worst case). Much better odds of moving up if the 4-6 balls are split 3-ways vs. being in the 6th slot by themselves.

They did just beat the Cavs (road) and the Bobcats (home) so theres still some good odds they win it. We just gotta lose this game!

Jazz finish the season on a franchise destroying 3 game win streak.

If that don't happen, we ain't the Utah Jazz.

£¥£