What's new

2013 Chicago Combine May 15-19

Shabazz

[video]https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=shabazz+muhammad&view=detail&mid=AA430B6FACD51249FC93AA430B6FACD51249FC93&first=0&FORM=NVPFVR

I know it's probably just the left-hand, but everytime I watch 'Bazz's HS highlights I can't help but see a 19 yr old CJ going against 16-18 yr olds.

I know it's probably just the left-hand, but everytime I watch 'Bazz's HS highlights I can't help but see a 19 yr old CJ going against 16-18 yr olds.

To be honest, I don't see nor know much about him to have an opinion. I do however wish someone would tell me whats the big deal with him. Cause in videos I have seen like the one posted, he seems a bit stiff and slow to me. And that's college ball. Don't see that being a good thing in a quicker NBA. But as I said, could be me, and would love someone to explain to me what I am perhaps missing.

To be honest, I don't see nor know much about him to have an opinion. I do however wish someone would tell me whats the big deal with him. Cause in videos I have seen like the one posted, he seems a bit stiff and slow to me. And that's college ball. Don't see that being a good thing in a quicker NBA. But as I said, could be me, and would love someone to explain to me what I am perhaps missing.

I think it was his conditioning? Seems to me like he could be very good, given the right motivation.

Also, Is that picture rafting in Jackson Hole? I guide boats there for work.

I think it was his conditioning? Seems to me like he could be very good, given the right motivation.

Also, Is that picture rafting in Jackson Hole? I guide boats there for work.

Yes it is. Me and some friends got together and went up there a few years back. I envy you! Would love to do that for work.

I'm willing to trade up if needed to get Schroeder. I'm also ready to give him the starting job. Get Adonis Thomas in the second round if available.

Schroeder - FA
Burks - Webster
Hayward - Dunleavy - Carroll - Adonis Thomas
Kanter - Landry - Carroll
Favors - Dalembert

this team is gonna be #1!!! in 2014's draft lottery!

Shabazz

[video]https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=shabazz+muhammad&view=detail&mid=AA430B6FACD51249FC93AA430B6FACD51249FC93&first=0&FORM=NVPFVR

srsly love that you use bing. thought i was the only one.

Wilt for Wiggins™!!

all aboard!!!! i got a first-class ticket on this train.

or unless our pg selection this year fails... the good harrison