What's new

2013 Draftees Watch

NUMBERICA

2022 Award Winner
This is where everyone gets to bask in being right-ish or force-fed crow for being wrong-ish.

For starters, I really really liked Giannis Adeoiawe;ijafw, so here's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0aPXO2UwLY

Minutes | FGs | 3FGs | FTs | +/- | Rebs | Asts | Stls | BS | TOs | PF | Pts
29:12___| 3-7 | 1-3_| 7-10 | +13*|__4___|__2___|__2___| 3 _|__5__| 5 _| 14

*team high

Yeah, it's the first pre-season game. But it's also the first game he's ever played in the NBA after jumping from very poor competition and he's extremely young. Hmm.

I also liked Schro(e)der quite a bit.

Giannis and Schroeder both received a lot of love from Jazzfanz pre-draft.

Crazy that Giannis is only 18. So much upside.

That kick-out fadeaway is quite an advanced move (at least for his age/experience) and also insanely effective if you've got that move in the bag.

"Well IF we can magically get a potential future hall of famer, then we won't really need another potential great player"?

That and the fact that the Jazz seems to be scared ****less to draft another shot blocking SF who can't shoot.... (shooting's Adetokounbo's biggest mark before the draft).

Gonna keep a close eye on Giannis. I've always liked the kid. Very interesting talent.

That and the fact that the Jazz seems to be scared ****less to draft another shot blocking SF who can't shoot.... (shooting's Adetokounbo's biggest mark before the draft).

Jazz effed up. Looking at his body-frame, its clear that the kid is hungry.

Lindsey completely blew it.

Always liked him? Lol

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Since I've heard of him. I've always been intrigued by him is probably a better way of putting it. His history seems kinda cool, and I want some random Black Greek dude to make it big. I enjoy watching/rooting players with unorthodox skill-sets, a la Royce White, Giannis, AK, etc.

Since I've heard of him. I've always been intrigued by him is probably a better way of putting it. His history seems kinda cool, and I want some random Black Greek dude to make it big. I enjoy watching/rooting players with unorthodox skill-sets, a la Royce White, Giannis, AK, etc.

Just was saying "always" probly hasn't been all that long.

How is Royce doing these days anyhow?

Just was saying "always" probly hasn't been all that long.

How is Royce doing these days anyhow?

Kss mi ***, Engrish prof.

Royce is apparently gonna play some games this season. Srsly.