What's new

2013 Draftees Watch

K, not play for but who does Royce White tweet about his autism or whatever he has for?

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Forreal, who does Royce White play for now?

Google u n00b. He plays for Philly. He didn't attend the preseason trip though, for some reason (lol here we go again)

Would wear that scent if it was a cologne.

image.png

you would know i spose

Lmao. We always had it (along with Everclear) hanging around the house, cuz my mom would distill her homeopathic medicines with it.

/excusecentral

Gets you drunk even quicker tbh

Lol when I was like 18 I worked at a telemarketing call center and the girl in the desk next to me who was like 16 came into work the first day bragging about how hard she partied all the time and I was like "yeah I don't party that hard, usually just snort like 3 beers then I'm good." Then she would go on about how I didn't even know how to party if I thought people snorted beers.

Went on about how ****ed up I'd get snorting beers the whole time she worked there. Bet she tried it at a party at some point.

I'm positively surprised right now when you consider how unpopular this draft was in terms of talent. Especially the high upside picks showing early blossoming is kewl.

Regarding Royce White: Officially he wanted to participate the Eurotrip but teamdoctor advocated against it. We'll have to wait until the first game on US soil to determine if he's in his team's plans.

Lol when I was like 18 I worked at a telemarketing call center and the girl in the desk next to me who was like 16 came into work the first day bragging about how hard she partied all the time and I was like "yeah I don't party that hard, usually just snort like 3 beers then I'm good." Then she would go on about how I didn't even know how to party if I thought people snorted beers.

Went on about how ****ed up I'd get snorting beers the whole time she worked there. Bet she tried it at a party at some point.

Add that to the #n9 to do list.

I'm positively surprised right now when you consider how unpopular this draft was in terms of talent. Especially the high upside picks showing early blossoming is kewl.

Happens every year when people are like, "OMGZr's worst darft evar!!!"

There just wasn't a clear cut superstar in this draft...or anyone who seemed to even have the potential to become one.

Bennett a #1 pick? Lolztown