What's new

2013 Draftees Watch

yes. Even every bad draft has a few good surprises.
smd

I know you hate this opinion, but my point has always been that the draft is such an inexact science that its silly to say one draft is the weakest draft ever.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

Nate Wolters starting for the Bucks tonight with Adetokounbo coming off the bench... VS Shabazz... should be a fun game.

Anybody see Anthony Bennett in the preseason vs Orlando? He caught fire and took over the game. Boy looks good.

Anybody see Anthony Bennett in the preseason vs Orlando? He caught fire and took over the game. Boy looks good.

Guessing you have Bennett in BF League?

Yes, I know he really did catch fire in the 4th, also know how blindly attached you are to your fantasy guys.

Guessing you have Bennett in BF League?

Yes, I know he really did catch fire in the 4th, also know how blindly attached you are to your fantasy guys.

Whatever.

I was just pointing it out because it was pretty cool to watch. He looks like a potential big time star.

The next Karl Malone maybe?

Funny thing is the Cavs commentator was saying "That's not his range" when Bennett missed his first 3 three pointers....

Then he started lighting it up. LOL...

He's a stretch 4 right now and I think he'll struggle to score in the paint against taller defenders (until he can prove me wrong). His mid range J and 3's were falling today, but you need the inside game too to keep defenders honest.

He does have an AMAZING shooting touch for a big man though.

Funny thing is the Cavs commentator was saying "That's not his range" when Bennett missed his first 3 three pointers....

Then he started lighting it up. LOL...

He's a stretch 4 right now and I think he'll struggle to score in the paint against taller defenders (until he can prove me wrong). His mid range J and 3's were falling today, but you need the inside game too to keep defenders honest.

He does have an AMAZING shooting touch for a big man though.

He has an inside game too.

Where are you getting that he doesn't? You making up stuff again?

anyone know how Shabazz has been doing?

Not too well from the games that I'd watched. He's kinda like the Derrick Williams conundrum. DW isn't big enough to play the 4, but he isn't quick/mobile enough to play the 3. A bit of a tweener. He shot the 3's well in college but hasn't translated to the NBA.

Bazz to me seems to have a similar conundrum. At 6'6, he's not long enough play the 3, but he's also not quick/mobile enough to play the 2 either. He hasn't been lighting it up from 3's, but what's worse is he doesn't have a passing game so it seems like everytime he catches the ball he'll try to score it himself which isn't a good look.

It's kinda painful watching both DW and 'Bazz in the 2nd unit together actually...