What's new

2014-2015 Jazzfanz Official #playoffpush thread #rallychurro

Dalabro, I love you, but this thread was an utter disaster last year.

We need to start fresh. The rally churro failed us big time.
It mail have failed as far as getting to the playoffs (which was basically impossible) but succeeded in many ways. I loved everything rally churro. Lots of laughs.
I'm happy to have it back.

Long live rally churro. This year I think it has the power to get us into the playoffs

featured_Trey_Burke_4661.jpg

I first came across The Rally Churro in the middle of one of my exorcisms.

Chris Baal was tormenting me, and I was in the midst of yet another poor shooting night.

But then, I had a vision.

I was playing against my home town team. Detroit. I was glued on the bench, with dimming hope that the exorcism would ever be successful

16302033-standard.jpg

And then, it hit me. I saw the vision. I saw it....

I saw myself with the Churro

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

I'ma make 200 pamphlets of this and hand it out in the playoff game that I'm going to.

It mail have failed as far as getting to the playoffs (which was basically impossible) but succeeded in many ways. I loved everything rally churro. Lots of laughs.
I'm happy to have it back.

Long live rally churro. This year I think it has the power to get us into the playoffs

lol, it didn't.

--

Perhaps the power of the churro isn't getting us to the playoffs-- perhaps it is to harness the strength of the squad once already arriving.

So it has been written and so it shall be. Amen.

lol, it didn't.

--

Perhaps the power of the churro isn't getting us to the playoffs-- perhaps it is to harness the strength of the squad once already arriving.

So it has been written and so it shall be. Amen.
Eh, better to make the playoffs and have success there than simply make the playoffs anyway.

I like this rally churro prophecy better.

Eh, better to make the playoffs and have success there than simply make the playoffs anyway.

I like this rally churro prophecy better.

the #rallychurro will make Favors strong and make Burks Wade Jr.

#MUGA #MakeUtahGreatAgain

*Really Tommy Lee Jones Voice*
Honestly, after the late season ebbing where we single handedly wilted away the playoffs, I am incredulous of the Rally Churro. I will not conceal that I partially blame the great Dalamon. His experience in the dark arts of superstition are no doubt what led to the death of Trey Burks NBA career, not to mention the Salem witch trials. It is my personal hope he will reform himself to laws of science and reason before the start of next season. The success of the Utah Jazz depends on it. I'd surmise he's already ensured a round one exit with his antics, and, David Stern, I'm disappointed you chose to promulgate his heathen ways.

Honestly, after the late season ebbing where we single handedly wilted away the playoffs, I am incredulous of the Rally Churro. I will not conceal that I partially blame the great Dalamon. His experience in the dark arts of superstition are no doubt what led to the death of Trey Burks NBA career, not to mention the Salem witch trials. It is my personal hope he will reform himself to laws of science and reason before the start of next season. The success of the Utah Jazz depends on it. I'd surmise he's already ensured a round one exit with his antics, and, David Stern, I'm disappointed you chose to promulgate his heathen ways.

just laughed out loud.

I will be in attendance at Salt Lake City this coming April, during the playoffs, to finish the work that I have started.

just laughed out loud.

I will be in attendance at Salt Lake City this coming April, during the playoffs, to finish the work that I have started.

The real question is, what will you wear and what sign will you hold. Come on you gotta give us something in this rare occasion.

The real question is, what will you wear and what sign will you hold. Come on you gotta give us something in this rare occasion.

My first thought was my Stockton jersey but it's my goal to get my face on the jumbotron rocking RallyChurro swag, Canada swag, and maybe even Jazzfanz swag.

Going for the holy trinity

Blessed churro, please forgive this man for his unbelief.