What's new

2014-2015 Jazzfanz Official #playoffpush thread #rallychurro

D

Deleted member 848

We are 6.5 games behind OKC, guys.

I think I'm starting to become a believer.

CGO01RR.png

Our apostle Dipship has recruited the ancient power of the Rally Churro to aid us with this unlikely, all-odds-against us quest.

They'll never do it, they say. It's too late, they say. Our guards can't shoot, they say. The cinderella run will end, they say.

What they don't know, is that we have this:

vZxYVP0.jpg

We have the power of prayer. We have the power of the Rally Churro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what we end with:

WAS
@LAL
@GS
MIN
POR
@DEN
OKC
@MIN
DEN
@PHO
@SAC
SAC
MEM
@POR
DAL
@HOU

There's only a single game in that entire group that I would peg as a definite loss (@GS). Let's say we drop that game and lose a couple more in that stretch ending the year at 13-3. We'd be at 43-39. OKC would have to finish their season going 6-9, NOP 7-9, and PHO 8-6. We'd all end up tied in that scenario. I could easily see PHO dropping more than 6 of their last 14 games so passing them wouldn't be crazy. NOP are so reliant on Davis a close to .500 finish for them could happen, and honestly the only way OKC does that terrible to end the year is if Ibaka being out really hurts them and Westbrook cools off.......

Go Jazz

and also:

tumblr_inline_myycka6kC81qb7qbj.jpg

I'm starting to think there is a chance. Jazz will need to finish with an unbelievable run (14-2 or 13-3 from this point, 27-5 or 26-6 from about the all-star break) and have Phoenix, NO and OKC all finish about .500 from this point or worse. Would be an amazing run, and would love to see them against GS for 4-7 games.

I hope this isn't a jinx!!! I felt like playoff hopes for this year should only be reserved for quiet thoughts in the darkest corners of our heads at this point and let us truly sneak up on the the rest of the league. The way this season has unfolded, and WHY it has in the manner it has, is truly a sign of unspeakably great things to come! If only Burks and Hood hadn't been out all year... We'd have at least 5 more wins had they never been out. THINK ABOUT THAT.

JAZZ BABY

i'll be putting in 5.

This has nothing to do with prayer or fluke/lucky intervention! This is all product of something tangible Coach Snyder has brought to this team, which includes bringing out the intangible assets pertaining to hoops G-Time possesses on top of his excellent skill set.

**** me i'm excited about the jazz!

I hope this isn't a jinx!!! I felt like playoff hopes for this year should only be reserved for quiet thoughts in the darkest corners of our heads at this point and let us truly sneak up on the the rest of the league. The way this season has unfolded, and WHY it has in the manner it has, is truly a sign of unspeakably great things to come! If only Burks and Hood hadn't been out all year... We'd have at least 5 more wins had they never been out. THINK ABOUT THAT.

JAZZ BABY

u should prolly squeeze one out and chillax bro. aint that srs.

This has nothing to do with prayer or fluke/lucky intervention! This is all product of something tangible Coach Snyder has brought to this team, which includes bringing out the intangible assets pertaining to hoops G-Time possesses on top of his excellent skill set.

**** me i'm excited about the jazz!

we will never know for certain.

But we can pray just in-case.