What's new

2014-2015 Jazzfanz Official #playoffpush thread #rallychurro

New Orleans has to have amazing performances from Davis to win. And even then, they can't pull it off half the time.

Phoenix is not going to make the playoffs as they're currently constructed. They'll fade down the stretch. OKC would be hurting if Westbrook had missed time with the jaw fracture. I think they'll get there, but it won't be by much. Jazz look like one of the top 4 teams in the whole league right now. Atlanta, Golden State, San Antonio.

Had they beaten the Lakers and Celtics, they'd be sitting at 32-34 and looking really strong to contend for that last seed. As it is, I think it's just too little, too late. They'll probably finish above .500, but it won't be enough. OKC gets the last spot (which still benefits Utah because of that Kanter pick.)

This is the official rally churro:

img_3637.jpg

All praise the rally churro.

Pray, you bucket-headed morons.

Rally Churro will not be eaten if Jazz do not reach playoffs. Burial ceremony held next day - 1 PM.

Probably a good idea. would have loved to see you eat it next year, but I guess I'll just have to pray for the playoffs this year. A stale churro is still better than a burial ceremony.

Love the hope, but because we lost the Laker and Celtic game, I can't see us making the playoffs.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dalamon again.

Thread of the season.

PS- I ****s with the Rally Churro heavy.

dipship making a stern case for best poster of 2015 right now tbh

Love the hope, but because we lost the Laker and Celtic game, I can't see us making the playoffs.

honestly: gtfo with this ******** negativity.

This thread is officially reserved for prayer, phrases of positivity, and blessings/sacrifices made in honour of the rally churro