What's new

2014-2015 Jazzfanz Official #playoffpush thread #rallychurro

With how the Jazz played tonight I'm not ruling anything out. Playoffs may be a stretch but with how we are playing I don't doubt we can make it in with some luck. I haven't been this excited about the Jazz in years

i remember my mother telling me about the rally churro. Most of the neighbors and my father's family thought she was hysterical and having "fever dreams." But I always believed in my mom. And now it is coming to take us to the promised land of light and food storage like cricket children. Let us rub our legs together for warmth and brotherhood.

Churro bless you

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dipship31 again.

The Rally Churro has possessed that sorry *******.

I've had my 1st revelation as an apostle to the Rally Churro. We must get the #rallychurro movement on the next Root Sports broadcast

LGBv52b.jpg

**URGENT**

Just noticed a rather egregious error in the thread title. Mods please edit to say #rallychurro (2 "r's") instead of #rallychuro before we are punished.

I've had my 1st revelation as an apostle to the Rally Churro. We must get the #rallychurro movement on the next Root Sports broadcast

LGBv52b.jpg

I swear on my life I was showering just now and I had the EXACT same thought.

I was about to make a thread on how every Jazzfanz poster that intends to go to a game this year NEEDS TO BRING a Rally Churro.

Dude. So creepy. I swear this **** is the real deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**URGENT**

Just noticed a rather egregious error in the thread title. Mods please edit to say #rallychurro (2 "r's") instead of #rallychuro before we are punished.

Mods PLS get on this, for the Rally Churro forgives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk