What's new

2014-2015 Jazzfanz Official #playoffpush thread #rallychurro

**** I got a midterm tomorrow but I gotta throw one photoshop in the main post before I sleep.

pls join me you *******. McGib, I'm looking at you.

Also if anyone wants to make their donations to the #rallychurro photoshop cause please use the original Rally Churro, no false prophets:

img_3637.jpg

LOL. Even if we win the rest of our games, we still wouldn't make the playoffs.

We should be praying for OKC and New Orleans to both lose more than they usually do for the rest of the regular season. Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen.

We should be praying for OKC and New Orleans to both lose more than they usually do for the rest of the regular season. Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen.

If we end the season on a 22 game winning streak we're going to the playoffs
#rallychurro

This is an auto ban, right? I mean......tell me I'm right.

featured_Trey_Burke_4661.jpg

I first came across The Rally Churro in the middle of one of my exorcisms.

Chris Baal was tormenting me, and I was in the midst of yet another poor shooting night.

But then, I had a vision.

I was playing against my home town team. Detroit. I was glued on the bench, with dimming hope that the exorcism would ever be successful

16302033-standard.jpg

And then, it hit me. I saw the vision. I saw it....

I saw myself with the Churro

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

0Zecg3E.jpg

Also if anyone wants to make their donations to the #rallychurro photoshop cause please use the original Rally Churro, no false prophets:

img_3637.jpg

The prophet I used was not false-- it was merely a depiction of the vision that He, BJB, received.

From this point onwards, all depictions will be made as factually accurate as can be.

I forward my blessings & love to the creator & His gift to us-- the #rallychurro

i remember my mother telling me about the rally churro. Most of the neighbors and my father's family thought she was hysterical and having "fever dreams." But I always believed in my mom. And now it is coming to take us to the promised land of light and food storage like cricket children. Let us rub our legs together for warmth and brotherhood.