Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Heat
Okc
San antonio
Chicago
Indiana
Memphis

I have all them and maybe a few more as having a better chance than the nets.

Brand new coach, lots of new players, lots of old players (a few of which will probably get hurt), high expectations

I think they are overrated

If I consider odds, injuries:
Heat > Spurs > Pacers > OKC > Clippers > Bulls > Memphis > Brooklyn > Golden State > New York > Houston

If I consider odds, injuries:
Heat > Spurs > Pacers > OKC > Clippers > Bulls > Memphis > Brooklyn > Golden State > New York > Houston

I like that list

Brooklyn will be damn near unstoppable if they stay healthy. They have All Star level talent at every position. I can't sell that short.

Nets will live and die with Kevin Garnett. They have plenty of closers on that team-- so Paul Pierce won't be counted on THAT much. But the soul of that team will be Kevin Garnett. I hope he can dial back the years, and churn out one last strong season-- because the Heat will have no answers if he can do so.

Nets will live and die with Kevin Garnett. They have plenty of closers on that team-- so Paul Pierce won't be counted on THAT much. But the soul of that team will be Kevin Garnett. I hope he can dial back the years, and churn out one last strong season-- because the Heat will have no answers if he can do so.

Bull **** on Pierce. Joey J and Garnett aren't closers. Love D-Will but he will likely never reach Pierce closer ability.

It's a rough post and all, but don't discount what Pierce brings. Besides, having that group closing will be a sick team concept. If healthy.

Bull **** on Pierce. Joey J and Garnett aren't closers. Love D-Will but he will likely never reach Pierce closer ability.

It's a rough post and all, but don't discount what Pierce brings. Besides, having that group closing will be a sick team concept. If healthy.

Mark my words. The ball will be in DWill's, and Joe's hands first (unless Pierce is 'on', like his overtime game against us last season).

At least, IMO. ******** is a bit strong tbh. I never said that he wouldn't be bringing a superb team vibe to the team either

Mark my words. The ball will be in DWill's, and Joe's hands first (unless Pierce is 'on', like his overtime game against us last season).

At least, IMO. ******** is a bit strong tbh. I never said that he wouldn't be bringing a superb team vibe to the team either

Well now, I did not forecast that bull **** would have been insulting to a man of your intellect.

Now, I agree that D-Will will be the initiating option as you may very well have already deducted from my point on team concept. However said, this team will close games as a three pointed threat with two very large fellows thrown into the mix as the biggest distractions since the moon showed its backside face. You mark my words on that.

Well now, I did not forecast that bull **** would have been insulting to a man of your intellect.

Insulted? Not even the slightest. Just telling you that referring to my post as '********' for a team that neither have us seen play a regular season game is moronic. Either way, I'm barely 20. I consider myself far away from attaining that label.

Now, I agree that D-Will will be the initiating option as you may very well have already deducted from my point on team concept. However said, this team will close games as a three pointed threat with two very large fellows thrown into the mix as the biggest distractions since the moon showed its backside face. You mark my words on that.

Not really a leap by any stretch of the imagination. You'll probably even get AK on inbounding passes late-game-- or maybe defending the 4 while KG defends the 5 (depending on match ups).

Either way, Im (unsuccessfully) trying to find solace between your 'team-closing' concept, with KG/DWill/Joe all being worse closers than Pierce-- but then you saying that DWill will probably be the initiating option.

Insulted? Not even the slightest. Just telling you that referring to my post as '********' for a team that neither have us seen play a regular season game is moronic. Either way, I'm barely 20. I consider myself far away from attaining that label.

Not really a leap by any stretch of the imagination. You'll probably even get AK on inbounding passes late-game-- or maybe defending the 4 while KG defends the 5 (depending on match ups).

Either way, Im (unsuccessfully) trying to find solace between your 'team-closing' concept, with KG/DWill/Joe all being worse closers than Pierce-- but then you saying that DWill will probably be the initiating option.

If I thought you were insulted by it why I never would have brought it up.

At any rate, I had a severe lapse in judgment in not considering Andrei Kirilenko in my considerations of Brooklyn Nets closing scenarios. You have given me more to ponder than I care to think about at times. I thank you for that.

If I thought you were insulted by it why I never would have brought it up.

At any rate, I had a severe lapse in judgment in not considering Andrei Kirilenko in my considerations of Brooklyn Nets closing scenarios. You have given me more to ponder than I care to think about at times. I thank you for that.

I truly never know when you're ****ing with me, or not.