What's new

2014 Champs

Heat or Nets?

• Heat

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Nets

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I truly never know when you're ****ing with me, or not.

If I wanted to **** with you I would grab your nappy back hair and have my way with it. Turns out, for your physical well being I might ad, that being direct is the best way to convey my honesty.

You have my word, and I assure you that it is good, that I have not ****ed with you in any manner, shape or form. My recent posts may seem out of place in a world of mystery but you have my highest word the intent is as solid and straightforward as I can offer. Especially that part about your wisdom beyond your years. I have never in my travels come across a boy with the insight of a man soon destined for his burial.

D-Will/S.Livingston/T.Taylor
J.Johnson/J.Terry/A.Anderson
Pierce/Kirilenko/A.Anderson
Garnett/Blatche/Teletovic
B.Lopez/R.Evans/Plumlee

This is a great team and i can see why expectations are so high but they will experience the struggles of being a new team, bunch of new players and age factor of some players is clearly a disadvantage. But if they could be able to stay healthy and figure out how to play as a team then they can easily be a serious contender at the East. It's definitely one of those teams that worth to watch this season.

Well there's statistics that Joe Johnson had 77% in the last 60 sec of a game that was close. He hit several game tying and game winning shots last season.
He's clutch. Everything else he's not living up to his $120M.
https://www.nba.com/nets/blog/joe-johnson-brings-clutch-shooting-brooklyn

There's plenty more such articles that highlight his clutch statistics. Just use this website called google. Or altavista if you're from Pawnee!

Nets may not be true contenders yet or at least they have yet to show that they are true contenders, but I think they will end up better than how Lakers did.

This also makes the team an attraction center and with the loaded talents of 2014 draft, they will be a sexy *** train to jump on when some of those talented youngsters reject to sign the extension with their rookie team.

https://thebrooklyngame.com/anatomy-clutch-shot-talking-joe-johnson/

Just adding up on my previous post. Edit button too hard to press.
Even though he's clutch I still don't like the Nets as highlighted in my rankings. Think there's too many egos clashing, who need the ball to be effective.
Plus health already is showing to be an issue. And everyone who does endurance sports knows how ****ty it is to even stop it for 2 weeks. These nagging injuries that I expect to happen there have snowball potential.

Nets may not be true contenders yet or at least they have yet to show that they are true contenders, but I think they will end up better than how Lakers did.

This also makes the team an attraction center and with the loaded talents of 2014 draft, they will be a sexy *** train to jump on when some of those talented youngsters reject to sign the extension with their rookie team.

Agree on Lakers(Being worse than this team is going to be very hard)
Disagree on the rooks. They want their paycheck and last time I checked no more Russian money is allowed to be handed out the next years. Only guy who's lucky would be the one being drafted but for this to happen they'd need draftpicks in the first place...

Oh **** I think I gotta reverse my cautious prediction on the Bulls. If you don't have anything to do right now you should definately tune in for the 2nd half. With exception of the windy city assasin he's shown all his signature moves successfully against Detroit today.
First basketball boner of the season.

Brooklyn destroyed Heat in a preseason game the day before in which the Nets retired Kidd's jersey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_EP61uUzy4

4mjs.jpg

How can I wish for KG to have a stroke during game 7 of the ECF and root for the Nets at the same time?

The Nets are gone by time ECF is being played. xD
So you can wish a stroke on KG watching the Bulls beat the Heat on TV. That's all he'll see of both teams all season. But you can root on the Nets for whatever weird reason to draft a good player, because that's the next competition they compete.

So you can wish a stroke on KG watching the Bulls beat the Heat on TV.

What?

This post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted using the JazzFanz mobile app via an Apple branded communication device.

What?

This post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted using the JazzFanz mobile app via an Apple branded communication device.

You can wish him a stroke, while KG is in his bed crying and watching the Bulls vs HEat in the ECF.