What's new

2015-2016 NBA Thread

Curry is the first player ever to average 50-40-90 while leading the league in scoring.

Unreal.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

If he has a few more years near this level of play and the Warriors win a couple more titles, then he starts getting discussed in the GOAT debates. Not joking. I love that this is all occurring during LeBron's prime/late-prime.

I hope GSW wins it all this year.

If he has a few more years near this level of play and the Warriors win a couple more titles, then he starts getting discussed in the GOAT debates. Not joking. I love that this is all occurring during LeBron's prime/late-prime.

I hope GSW wins it all this year.
Under those circumstances, it's not crazy at all to say he'd be in the GOAT discussion. He's changing the game at a level that few ever have.

Under those circumstances, it's not crazy at all to say he'd be in the GOAT discussion. He's changing the game at a level that few ever have.

Agreed. If they win it this year, then I think they will also win it next year as Duncan, Parker and Manu will all be a year older and let's be honest, the Cavs just don't have enough. Obviously, FA can change a lot (Barnes) but still. Basically if they three=peat, he starts to enter very serious discussions as GOAT imo.

Seems that overall there was a big separation between the top playoff seeds and bottom playoff seeds in each conference.

Do you think that gap will narrow some next season? If so what teams are most likely to narrow it?

I think it will, somewhat and the teams IMO most likely to narrow it are Utah, Portland, Charlotte and Detroit IMO. Possibly Indy as well.

Seems that overall there was a big separation between the top playoff seeds and bottom playoff seeds in each conference.

Do you think that gap will narrow some next season? If so what teams are most likely to narrow it?

I think it will, somewhat and the teams IMO most likely to narrow it are Utah, Portland, Charlotte and Detroit IMO. Possibly Indy as well.

I could see Parker retiring and the Spurs signing Conley and their reign continuing for another five years.

For the second straight year, San Antonio Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard is the NBA Defensive Player of the Year.

Leonard received 84 first-place votes from the voting panel of 130 sportswriters and broadcasters.

Golden State Warriors power forward Draymond Green finished second in balloting, followed by Miami Heat center Hassan Whiteside in third.

Only thing that is scary about them is KAT. Everyone else is meh.

I disagree, Wiggins isnt the superstar people thought he would be but he is still going to be a very good player. He is only 21 and if you get Thibs there teaching him to play better defense he can be elite defender and a great 2 way player. They have some solid pieces around that but those two players alone are great building blocks. Lavine, I dont really like but if a coach could get him to play defense and stop being a bonehead he could be good. Plus Rubio, Deing and Shabazz are decent players that are still very young, under 26. Plus they are getting a good draft pick this year. A great coach could really build something here. Easy to build around a future star in KAT.

@judefox10
Sources inside the Suns inform me that the interim tag will be removed and Earl Watson will be the next head coach of the Suns #nba

@judefox10
Sources inside the Suns inform me that the interim tag will be removed and Earl Watson will be the next head coach of the Suns #nba

@WojVerticalNBA (Adrian Wojnarowski) reports that it is a 3 year deal.

Even win?

He was probably in front of the field when he got hurt.

14ppg, 40% from 3 and he gets to the line at a good rate, and he's asked to handle the ball.. Those are better #'s than Crawford..

Thing is Crawford's game-winner vs Utah with all the starters out was probably clinched the award for him..

He was probably in front of the field when he got hurt.

14ppg, 40% from 3 and he gets to the line at a good rate, and he's asked to handle the ball.. Those are better #'s than Crawford..

Thing is Crawford's game-winner vs Utah with all the starters out was probably clinched the award for him..

And him playing for spotlight team LA.

CJ McCollum wins the MIP award, here's the voting. Rodney Hood got 1 2nd place vote.

Cgpu_fXUgAIcz_4