What's new

2015 Annual JazzFanz Current Players Draft

U want Paul having the ball at the end of shotclocks though, but Melo has no Conscience. I can see this getting under Paul's skin. Conley however would be the perfect pg to play with Melo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if I am a betting man I would bet that Paul would be able to reign in Carmelo and bring in a winning team culture and make Carmelo buy into that.

Don't forget, guys like Rasheed Wallace and Zach Randolph also had bad reputation before joining the Pistons and the Grizzlies and have had productive and successful careers since. The same thing can be said about Monta Ellis when he joined Dallas.

What do you guys think about doing 8 teams w/ 8 players each?

8 teams makes the most sense considering we are limited to one team. It sets up very nicely for the matchups as well.

1 v 8
2 v 7
3 v 6
4 v 5

Then we are down to four teams after that. I think we do 8 teams, but the amount of players is up to you guys.

8 teams makes the most sense considering we are limited to one team. It sets up very nicely for the matchups as well.

1 v 8
2 v 7
3 v 6
4 v 5

Then we are down to four teams after that. I think we do 8 teams, but the amount of players is up to you guys.

Sounds good... who have we got signed up so far?

Thee jazz fan
A-Train
One Love
Cunning Linguist

After the first 50 players or is it gets brutal. That's why I suggest 8 teams.

Great.

The question from voters though would be do we take the players at their peak or when they were with the Jazz.

Great.

The question from voters though would be do we take the players at their peak or when they were with the Jazz.
I'm in, and I liked the suggestion that we only use their stats or best years from when they played in Utah. People won't necessarily use that criteria when they vote, but it makes sense for when you're putting your argument together.

I'm in, and I liked the suggestion that we only use their stats or best years from when they played in Utah. People won't necessarily use that criteria when they vote, but it makes sense for when you're putting your argument together.
Great sounds good :)

Thee jazz fan
A-Train
One Love
Cunning Linguist
Ellis269
Hack

Two spots open and they are going fast.

Just a FYI.

Ellis269 vs. Cy will go live tomorrow.

After their matchup is over on Sunday, I will post the matchups for the Elite 8 (Round 3).

I'm still mad.
508d90345e773636883f100e5613f122.jpg

Ellis and Cy have 20 minutes to send me their write-up.

Matchup will go live at 2 PM MST.