What's new

2015 NBA Draft Lottery

New York Knicks: 19.9%

Probabilistic Equivalent: Shane Larkin attacks in an isolation situation and turns the ball over. According to the NBA’s Play Type statistics, Larkin used 40 offensive possessions on isolations this season. He turned the ball over on 20 percent of those 40 possessions.

A-Train dying a little inside.

I just went to espn to play the draft lottery. Jazz got the 5th pick and selected Noah Vonleh.

I was so excited to see the 5th pick it took me a second to figure out it was last years lottery. ESPN had a bad link.

Best lottery conspiracy so far...

David Aldridge @daldridgetnt
High finance! RT @BigCarleton: @David Aldridge A handshake deal between OKC/NBA, to let Westbrook move to LA next summer for the #1 pick.

actually not a bad start to a trade..LAL sends #3 pick, Clarkson and a bunch more for Westbrook.

LAL get thier star, OKC gets back to featuring Durant and their rookie head-coach doesn't have to deal with a veteran headcase.

Just realized that if Timberwolves win the #1 pick....next year they will have the last three #1 picks on their team.

Jazz will have to work hard to catch them.

I just realized I will be in the car when the announcement is made.

Last year I just about drove off the road when the Jazz were announced 5th, I hit the steering wheel a time or two and might have said a few ** words.

Last year I just about drove off the road when the Jazz were announced 5th, I hit the steering wheel a time or two and might have said a few ** words.

I almost broke my lap top. good thing i can control my anger lol

LOL .. it seems you do a lot of driving? I remembered you always mentioning stuff you heard on the radio while driving too.

Probably why I won't even watch. First and foremost the odds are insanely against us, second I don't want to be aggravated the rest of the night when we get screwed over like always. Sorry about bringing pessimism but it's almost to be expected as a Jazz fan.

Probably why I won't even watch. First and foremost the odds are insanely against us, second I don't want to be aggravated the rest of the night when we get screwed over like always. Sorry about bringing pessimism but it's almost to be expected as a Jazz fan.

Really? This one is all upside for me. If we win, great, if not, I wasn't really expecting much. Always amusing, regardless.