What's new

2015 NBA Free Agency

I bet Millsap goes back to the Hawks.

Aldridge is an interesting one. I wonder if it's the Lakers he goes to after they pick up Cousins.

Cousins
Aldridge
Bryant

Could be a formidable big 3 if Kobe can be like 80% of himself.

I heard there are going to be several free agents.

I read somewhere that the bulls are going to offer the max qualifying offer to Butler, meaning they have him for at least three more years. I guess it's different than the reg qualifying offer. Didn't even know it was a thing until unread that. Butler wants to go to the Lakers though.

Calvin Watkins: I was told there are 6 teams interested in the Rockets RFA KJ McDaniels.

David Aldridge: Hearing Grizzlies, Marc Gasol, as expected, likely to get new deal done today or tomorrow

Chris Broussard: Sources: @Paul Millsap met w/Orlando last night, was offered Mac 4 yr, $80 million deal. Millsap will decide Btwn ATL & Orl

Adrian Wojnarowski: Sources: Greg Monroe is meeting with Portland owner Paul Allen, GM Neil Olshey and coach Terry Stotts this morning in Washington, DC

Marc Stein: ESPN sources say Portland Trail Blazers and Damian Lillard are nearing agreement on a five-year max extension with in excess of $120 million

Dwain Price: The #Mavs have met with free agents DeAndre Jordan and Wesley Matthews, according to multiple sources

Calvin Watkins: I was told there are 6 teams interested in the Rockets RFA KJ McDaniels.

David Aldridge: Hearing Grizzlies, Marc Gasol, as expected, likely to get new deal done today or tomorrow

Chris Broussard: Sources: @Paul Millsap met w/Orlando last night, was offered Mac 4 yr, $80 million deal. Millsap will decide Btwn ATL & Orl

Adrian Wojnarowski: Sources: Greg Monroe is meeting with Portland owner Paul Allen, GM Neil Olshey and coach Terry Stotts this morning in Washington, DC

Marc Stein: ESPN sources say Portland Trail Blazers and Damian Lillard are nearing agreement on a five-year max extension with in excess of $120 million

Dwain Price: The #Mavs have met with free agents DeAndre Jordan and Wesley Matthews, according to multiple sources
20 million per year for sap? Holy ****
Plus his skills will be in decline by that 4th year.

Guys, please keep updating this thread. I'm busy at work and can only check this stuff at break so I appreciate the updates

Looks like we don't have a shot at Green.

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 10m10 minutes ago
Sources: Danny Green has agreed to a 4 year, $45 million deal with the Spurs

If Sap accepts that deal with the Magic, Its gotta significantly reduce their chances of matching a big offer for Tobias Harris.

@WojYahooNBA
The San Antonio Spurs have traded center Tiago Splitter to the Atlanta Hawks, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Maybe the Hawks think Sap will move on?

Splitter traded to Atlanta to make room for LMA. Dam.