What's new

2015 NBA Free Agency

@BobbyMarks42
As @WojYahooNBA reported it looks like Splitter goes into ATL room. Will make it next to impossible to bring both Millsap and Carroll back.

Does splitter move Horford to the 4?

Can Hawks play that lineup with Milsap at the 3?

Tony jones reported that Milsap sees himself playing as a 3 more often, wants to so he can extend his career.

So the Spurs got Kawai on a max, green on a discount and are going to land Lma because a former spur employee agreed to take on Tiagos contract.

I was afraid that all the Spurs offspring (coaches, front office guys) were actually moles sent out to work for the evil Spurs empire.

Waiting for the Jazz to trade Derrick favors and Dante Exum for Boris Diaw next week.

Last edited:
I've gotta admit that I'm really glad to see Carroll getting his due. $15 mil is insane, but what deal isn't these days.

That 4 year/$63 mil Hayward deal isn't looking so bad anymore.

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins

A note: The Magic attempted to acquire Paul Millsap in a trade with the Utah Jazz before the 2012-13 season.

Whew, the Jazz dodged a bullet there. Much better to let Milsap walk away for nothing the next season.

Alex Kennedy: DeAndre Jordan is clearly interested in the Mavs. He’ll sit down with them twice before meeting with any other teams (Lakers/Knicks).

@MikeAScotto
Paul Millsap is leaning towards signing with the Atlanta Hawks, a league source tells Sheridan Hoops.

NO Pelicans rescinded their qualifing offer to Jeff Withey making him an unrestricted free agent.

Then, they announced an agreement with Alex Ajinca for 4 years 22 million.

NO Pelicans rescinded their qualifing offer to Jeff Withey making him an unrestricted free agent.

Then, they announced an agreement with Alex Ajinca for 4 years 22 million.

Good to see Ajinca is worth so much these days. I wonder if that sets the market for Pleiss a bit.

@MikeAScotto
Paul Millsap is leaning towards signing with the Atlanta Hawks, a league source tells Sheridan Hoops.

too bad for Horford. A Carroll/Horford/Splitter frontcourt would be better than whatever they end up rolling out now. They desperately need size.

@WojYahooNBA
Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls finalizing a five-year, $95M maximum contract with player option after four years, league sources tell Yahoo.

Vincent Ellis@Vincent_Ellis56

Oh yeah, also hear the #Pistons reached out to John Lucas III.

poor pistons losing Monroe and this is all they have to look forward to.