What's new

2016 NBA Playoff Thread

LeBron James was the series leader for both teams in:

Pts
Rbs
Asts
Stls
Blks

He's he first player in NBA history to do that. If he's not the goat then he's clearly the most complete player ever. Can literally play all 5 positions.

Yeah, with how bad Ezeli and Varejao were tonight, it's not a stretch to believe that Golden State would've won with a healthy Bogut. But them's the breaks - last year GS got a ton of them injury-wise.

As for Gobert, yes, I hope he's a Jazz player for life. Rim protection is huge and Gobert can be the best in the NBA at it.

True.

Who's to say that they're not winning this for the 2nd time had Kyrie and Love been healthy last year?

Yeah Lebron might be the most complete player ever.

I think him, Olajuwon, Shaq-- the three players that could most tilt a teams win totals from their presence alone.

Even tho I'm hating the former Bulls brag about their unblemished record now, I'll enjoy making Lebron>Jordan arguments in the future

Yeah Lebron might be the most complete player ever.

I think him, Olajuwon, Shaq-- the three players that could most tilt a teams win totals from their presence alone.

Shaq in those last 90s and early 2000s was the most dominant player I've ever seen. What a monster. He was unguardable for 5-6 years.

Another player who never gets any Love is Duncan. Wish I could've seen more of him in the early 2000s other than when he played us

LeBron James was the series leader for both teams in:

Pts
Rbs
Asts
Stls
Blks

He's he first player in NBA history to do that. If he's not the goat then he's clearly the most complete player ever. Can literally play all 5 positions.
And last year LeBron was the first player to ever lead both Finals teams in points, rebounds, and assists.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

So happy for LeBron and Cleveland. Bringing them a ring couldn't have happened in more dramatic fashion.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Well, what a disappointing game 7 for defending champs. Kerr was clueless, WTF Ezeli was doing in the game except missing everything making bonehead mistakes and being the dumbest **** to play in the game 7. Iguodala was tentative on attacking the basket and those missed free throws hurt so bad. GSW just **** the bed in general after winning that game 4.
Congrats for Cavs for their historic comeback and even if I hate that lucky organization they totally deserved it for not giving up and giving themselves a chance after going down 3-1.

Told ya'll ****** from the get go.

Now they gonna fade back into nothingness as that **** franchise has always been. Rest in Piss Steph Curry, I love seeing your wife get tore up on Twitter LOL.

euro_web.jpg

That's what your post sounds like.
stay classy

I think that was Milwaukee.
This is so funny. Someone talks about something good coming out of Cleveland and it turns out even that was not from Cleveland. I've been to every major American city. Of those that have pro sports franchises the two I like least, by far, are Cleveland and Detroit. I feel sorry for people who live in either of those towns. They probably need the joy of a championship more than anybody else. I'm sure it will be quite a celebration. Hopefully the river doesn't catch fire again.

This is so funny. Someone talks about something good coming out of Cleveland and it turns out even that was not from Cleveland. I've been to every major American city. Of those that have pro sports franchises the two I like least, by far, are Cleveland and Detroit. I feel sorry for people who live in either of those towns. They probably need the joy of a championship more than anybody else. I'm sure it will be quite a celebration. Hopefully the river doesn't catch fire again.

American rivers catch fire because of the accumulated power and majesty of the human imagination. It takes its toll.

I would have given the mvp to Kyrie personally.
That's pretty dumb.
Didn't lebron lead both teams in rebounds, points, assists, blocks, and steals or some ****?