What's new

2016 NBA Season Notes/Info

this is a hot-take, but Hoiberg thoroughly outcoached Brad Stevens...

Hoiberg is an excellent tactician. His teams will probably always underperform in the regular season because he is soft, but when his teams buy in he doesn't hold them back at all.

Man, just now looking at the boxscore of the OKC game. Holy **** Houston beat them down. Houston didnt even shoot the ball well. Wouldn't have guessed the Houston would have beat OKC with rebounding.

Yeah, I heard at halftime second chance points were smth like 20-0 in favor of Houston. Surprising. Is it possible Houston has another gear? Did they flip a switch on their D and rebounding?

Celtics are the worst Nr.1 seed ever by far. Bulls will pull one of those rare 8th vs 1st seed series wins.

Man, got to feel bad for the Grizzlies. They wasted all that money on Chandler Parsons and they are going to get swept badly.

Hoiberg is an excellent tactician. His teams will probably always underperform in the regular season because he is soft, but when his teams buy in he doesn't hold them back at all.

Surely you jest.

Rookie Taurean Prince is thoroughly outplaying Otto "Max$" Porter thru 3 games in this series. What do you have to say about that? something clever?

How about Hayward crushing it last night and your boy Paul George down 3-0 in the series?

I guess PG13 has officially told the Pacers he will not re-sign with them and prefers to go to the Lakers. Not really new news but it is more official now.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19672053/paul-george-tells-indiana-pacers-leave-2018

Lakers will not trade anything of worth for him. I am guessing another team that is close will try and make a trade for him and see if winning it all or getting close is enough to convince him to stay and not go to LA. I would expect Boston, Miami, Cleveland, Houston, Jazz, Wizards and Clippers to show some interest. The Jazz one might just be hopeful thinking. I am not sure any teams will offer more than Hood, filler and maybe a late 1st round pick or 2. I think that is a good move for the Jazz. Hood is going to be hard to re-sign already and is just not consistent. They will have room to re-sign him and see what he can do. We would not be set that far back if he does not re-sign with the Jazz but it would help us secure Hayward and we could make a run next year and more if he does re-sign.

I guess PG13 has officially told the Pacers he will not re-sign with them and prefers to go to the Lakers. Not really new news but it is more official now.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19672053/paul-george-tells-indiana-pacers-leave-2018

Lakers will not trade anything of worth for him. I am guessing another team that is close will try and make a trade for him and see if winning it all or getting close is enough to convince him to stay and not go to LA. I would expect Boston, Miami, Cleveland, Houston, Jazz, Wizards and Clippers to show some interest. The Jazz one might just be hopeful thinking. I am not sure any teams will offer more than Hood, filler and maybe a late 1st round pick or 2. I think that is a good move for the Jazz. Hood is going to be hard to re-sign already and is just not consistent. They will have room to re-sign him and see what he can do. We would not be set that far back if he does not re-sign with the Jazz but it would help us secure Hayward and we could make a run next year and more if he does re-sign.

Thank you! :)