What's new

2017-18 NFL Season

How many times does someone get to insult someone before something is done?

Dude, Bulletproof got suspended for simply telling someone to beep off, yet another dude consistently tries to bully, antagonize, insult and act like an internet tough guy to board members. I hope the same suspension and or perma-ban hammer comes down hard.

Hehe mother bumping peepee to the caca ha

Congrats to pgab and all other Vikings fans out there. I’ve thought for over a month now you guys are going to the SB and I still don’t see my Eagles beating you.

Congrats to pgab and all other Vikings fans out there. I’ve thought for over a month now you guys are going to the SB and I still don’t see my Eagles beating you.

Eagles defense is scarier than people realize, very good DB's. Last season y'all pretty much ended our season with like 12 sacks.. Our O-line is rebuilt tho..

I like that the better defensive teams are still alive..

I think we beat the eagles too.. I just don't know how that left tackle, Hal Vatai, is gonna be able to handle Everson Griffen, even with help..

Honestly that **** was miraculous but the play where the Saints took our saftey Andrew Sendejo out was really one of the key plays IMO, that combined with Xavier Rhodes being gimpy really onset the comeback tbph, I was more relived than happy for about an hour after the game..

Safe to say Stefon Diggs won't be paying for any meals or drinks in Minnesota for a long time..

What's wrong with the Steelers? Whoever made that decision for the onside kick should be fired. Period.

Eagles defense is scarier than people realize, very good DB's. Last season y'all pretty much ended our season with like 12 sacks.. Our O-line is rebuilt tho..

I like that the better defensive teams are still alive..

I think we beat the eagles too.. I just don't know how that left tackle, Hal Vatai, is gonna be able to handle Everson Griffen, even with help..

Honestly that **** was miraculous but the play where the Saints took our saftey Andrew Sendejo out was really one of the key plays IMO, that combined with Xavier Rhodes being gimpy really onset the comeback tbph, I was more relived than happy for about an hour after the game..

Safe to say Stefon Diggs won't be paying for any meals or drinks in Minnesota for a long time..

Our defense is very good but the dbacks, corners specifically, are the worst part of it. Our front 7 is very good and d line is great. We are great (#1) against the run but teams can pass on us because our corners are average at best and really below average if I’m being honest. We could be better next year though. We drafted Sidney Jones from Washington who would’ve been a 1st rounder but he blew out his knee at the combine and thus fell to thee middle of the second round. We also have some other young promising corners too. If Barnett can develop this off-season and we develop those corners and we get LB Jordan Hicks back next year fully healthy AND don’t lose Schwartz, our d could and should be better next year. Though our cap figure really sucks and we may have to cut someone.

Hoping we draft an OT in the 1st next year, DE in the 2nd, and address WR, RB, OL again, and LB.

Our defense is very good but the dbacks, corners specifically, are the worst part of it. Our front 7 is very good and d line is great. We are great (#1) against the run but teams can pass on us because our corners are average at best and really below average if I’m being honest. We could be better next year though. We drafted Sidney Jones from Washington who would’ve been a 1st rounder but he blew out his knee at the combine and thus fell to thee middle of the second round. We also have some other young promising corners too. If Barnett can develop this off-season and we develop those corners and we get LB Jordan Hicks back next year fully healthy AND don’t lose Schwartz, our d could and should be better next year. Though our cap figure really sucks and we may have to cut someone.

Hoping we draft an OT in the 1st next year, DE in the 2nd, and address WR, RB, OL again, and LB.

If ur scouting report runs true the Vikings should wax them, Shaky DB play vs Theilen is playing with fire, and he's due for a big game..... unless it's like so cold and windy no one can throw to the sidelines..... We don't really care about rushing yards all that much(even tho Dalvin Cook was leading the NFL in rushing when he got hurt.......), they just run to keep ya honest..

I don't even wanna think of all the talent teams are gonna try to poach from us this offseason tho.

OL, i wouldn't bother. It's just a couple of rows of fat blokes playing push and shove without any real outcome.

Haha.. one could argue Aussie Rules is people just kicking the ball as high as possible in the air and see who can grab it first, and repeat the cycle.

If you need a further illustration OL, watching the obese “athletes” of the NFL offensive and defensive lines playing bitchfights is kind of like watching the Silver Ferns playing