What's new

2017-18 NFL Season

It must suck to be a Redskins or Giants fan. Wentz and Prescott are both probably going to be elite franchise quarterbacks for a long time, and they landed in that same division.

Hey Stoked, remember when I said 3-4 weeks ago your Broncos will trash the Phins and that as bad as you think your team is the Phins and their Offensive Line is worse and I said that the Denver defense will be the first team to actually make a NFL team finish the game with net negative yards in passing, rushing and points?..... I give you last night as evidence of what I speak (type).

Hey Stoked, remember when I said 3-4 weeks ago your Broncos will trash the Phins and that as bad as you think your team is the Phins and their Offensive Line is worse and I said that the Denver defense will be the first team to actually make a NFL team finish the game with net negative yards in passing, rushing and points?..... I give you last night as evidence of what I speak (type).

Watch them get a 0-0 draw because Denver couldn't score to save their life right now.

[video=youtube_share;rZJZAA8paBA]https://youtu.be/rZJZAA8paBA

Zach Miller dislocated his knee yesterday on this play and now surgeons are fighting to save his leg because of artery damage. Damn, I hate injuries like that. Thoughts to him and I hope he ends up OK.

It must suck to be a Redskins or Giants fan. Wentz and Prescott are both probably going to be elite franchise quarterbacks for a long time, and they landed in that same division.

Don't forget about Deshaun Watson too. All those dudes are the real deal.

Big game tonight. Denver @ KC. Denver needs to show up. They have Ray back so that should help with the pressure on Smith. Denver badly needs this win.

Big game tonight. Denver @ KC. Denver needs to show up. They have Ray back so that should help with the pressure on Smith. Denver badly needs this win.

Smith, if he wants to win MVP this season, must win this game tonight. Rough loss for him last week while he watched his D lose from the sideline.

Ugh, well that might have ended the Denver season already. SMH...

At this point Denver needs to make a QB change. I say sign Kaep for the remainder for the season and see how he does.

Ugh, well that might have ended the Denver season already. SMH...

At this point Denver needs to make a QB change. I say sign Kaep for the remainder for the season and see how he does.

They should have gotten Grop, but I agree Kaep is better than TS.

Phins gave away Jay Ajayi to Phili (for a 4th round pick), sooo uhmmmm I guess they're at least planning to suck on purpose now (as opposed to just sucking on accident)?? Have no clue what they're thinking or what their plan is.

Phins gave away Jay Ajayi to Phili (for a 4th round pick), sooo uhmmmm I guess they're at least planning to suck on purpose now (as opposed to just sucking on accident)?? Have no clue what they're thinking or what their plan is.
Phins give away a starter for a late 4th round pick.
Pats give away a backup (garapulo?) for an early 2nd round pick.

Pats know what they are doing obviously. Phins? I have little faith that they do.

(Obviously qb's are worth more than rb's. Still though)

Heard that Kelvin Benjamin got traded from carolina to buffalo. Not sure what Carolina received.