What's new

2017-18 NFL Season

Broncos laid a massive egg last night. 23-10 to the Giants lmfao

They lost.... I totally missed that, I saw NYG go up 7-0 but figured DEN would comeback and blow NYG out. I sarcastically said last week to the many DEN fans at my work "watch the Giants get their first win against the Broncos" none of them thought it was funny nor did I think it would actually happen, especially after losing 3 WR's last week.

They lost.... I totally missed that, I saw NYG go up 7-0 but figured DEN would comeback and blow NYG out. I sarcastically said last week to the many DEN fans at my work "watch the Giants get their first win against the Broncos" none of them thought it was funny nor did I think it would actually happen, especially after losing 3 WR's last week.

Denver had like 4 TOs as well. It was terrible. Siemian had another horrible game. Not sure who is the answer for the Broncos QB problem. But I know who it isn't. Anyone on their current 53 man roster.

I gotta admit being a casual fan is nice. I wasn't enjoying the game so I turned it off and did something else. This never seems to be an option with the Jazz.

I gotta admit being a casual fan is nice. I wasn't enjoying the game so I turned it off and did something else. This never seems to be an option with the Jazz.

I started drinking at the end of the first Q. By the end of the game I didn't care as much.

I started drinking at the end of the first Q. By the end of the game I didn't care as much.

I'm a Giants fan and I felt the same way.

Giants should blow the season but more than likely they'll do what they did a few years ago when they got off to a similar start. They'll string together a bunch of meaningless victories to make the season appear somewhat respectable - thereby saving the coach and GM's job and giving them a pick in the 11-15 range instead of the 1-10

Haha... c'mon man, we're all friends here. What team do you root for again? Philly? They're doing pretty well this year.

Yes, Philly. I'm usually fairly reasonable or even pessimistic but the Eagles look great. Insanely strong in all phases. And we should get back two corners soon too.

On my fantasy team I'm sitting Christian McCaffrey in favor of Nelson Agholor who plays Monday night, Redskins corner Josh Norman is OUT vs the eagles being the very reason.

Also rolling with Ajayi over McCaffrey so we'll see if this works.

I've got

D Carr
Brandin Cooks
Leveon Bell
Even Engram
TE --- dropped Jason Witten and I'm a diehard cowboys fan, knew he'd be picked off the wire and he was but oh well, bye weeks causing me to drop a good players, Engram is now a #1 option in Giants land with all their receivers injured

Ajayi
Agholor

Sitting: Chris Hogan, Christian McCafe, Golden Tate(injury) DeSahun Watson (bye)

Pittsburg defense has been hot and cold this year, but it is trending up. TJ Watt is VERY promising.