What's new

2017-18 NFL Season

Fellow Broncos fanz (just [MENTION=1988]Stoked[/MENTION] I think): At half I told some people that I'd trade every Broncos win for a Jazz win this season. Sorry not sorry, but whatever happens from here on out might be my fault.

Damn, Steelers really need to tighten up that rush defence... allowing 230+ yards rushing and that final rush TD is disheartening to see.

Hopefully they can come back from this.

Just realized San Diego Chargers is now LA Chargers.. when did that happen? Does San Diego no longer have a football team now?!?!

I had to refrain from posting in here for self preservation.... any other Phins fan embarrassed by that "performance" against a Jets team that people were betting the under on winning 2 games this year.

Being honest with myself I'd be disappointed in any loss however losing to the Jets and in the fashion that they did.... they should honestly be embarrassed not just embarrassed as in oh we played really bad... but like embarrassed to be called "professional football players" what a joke they were that game and my apologies to the words "joke" and "embarrassed" for associating those words with that pathetic Phins team and players.

Just realized San Diego Chargers is now LA Chargers.. when did that happen? Does San Diego no longer have a football team now?!?!

St. Louis Rams are now the Los Angeles Rams
San Diego Chargers are now the Los Angeles Chargers

They share a stadium.

Oakland Raiders are now the Las Vegas Raiders but won't actually be in Vegas till the 2019-20 season.

St. Louis Rams are now the Los Angeles Rams
San Diego Chargers are now the Los Angeles Chargers

They share a stadium.

Oakland Raiders are now the Las Vegas Raiders but won't actually be in Vegas till the 2019-20 season.

So St Louis and San Diego now no longer have a team? Is that fair?

Denver's run d is killer. Obliterated Elliot and Lynch. Allowing 1.9 ypc to opposing starting RBs. Passing D took a small step back but is still ranked 10th.

If the O can stay average... no AFC team looks unbeatable.

Denver's run d is killer. Obliterated Elliot and Lynch. Allowing 1.9 ypc to opposing starting RBs. Passing D took a small step back but is still ranked 10th.

If the O can stay average... no AFC team looks unbeatable.

If(hopefully more of a when) the Patriots fix their defense I’m not worried about them not running the ball against Denver because they don’t run the ball. Haha! Denvers run defense as impressive af though. I think there’s been a lot of unexpected results this season.

If(hopefully more of a when) the Patriots fix their defense I’m not worried about them not running the ball against Denver because they don’t run the ball. Haha! Denvers run defense as impressive af though. I think there’s been a lot of unexpected results this season.

That actually plays right into Denver's game plan though. They make you beat them through the air and Denver has a great secondary with the best CB duo in the league. And once Shame Ray comes back get he will help Miller with the pass rush.

The Broncos have held McCoy, Elliot, Lynch and Gordon to a combined 95 yards and 0 TDs.

Denver needs to work on eliminating turnovers and redzone O. Then they are contenders IMO.

That actually plays right into Denver's game plan though. They make you beat them through the air and Denver has a great secondary with the best CB duo in the league. And once Shame Ray comes back get he will help Miller with the pass rush.

The Broncos have held McCoy, Elliot, Lynch and Gordon to a combined 95 yards and 0 TDs.

Denver needs to work on eliminating turnovers and redzone O. Then they are contenders IMO.

IMO their D makes them playoff contenders, the O keeps them from being SB contenders (specifically the QB and TO's). With that said I do not look forward to the Phins playing your team, they can't move the ball and score points against the Juggernaut defenses of the NYJ and the Saints. In this match-up the Phins might be the first team in NFL history to end the game with negative yards in every category and its already a given that their offense will give up more points then they will score.

I also don't want to hear the sob story that the Phins haven't played a game in MIA yet and have actually only spent a few days in MIA since preseason ended, those are facts yes but it is also excuse making.

IMO their D makes them playoff contenders, the O keeps them from being SB contenders (specifically the QB and TO's). With that said I do not look forward to the Phins playing your team, they can't move the ball and score points against the Juggernaut defenses of the NYJ and the Saints. In this match-up the Phins might be the first team in NFL history to end the game with negative yards in every category and its already a given that their offense will give up more points then they will score.

I also don't want to hear the sob story that the Phins haven't played a game in MIA yet and have actually only spent a few days in MIA since preseason ended, those are facts yes but it is also excuse making.

That game is late in the season and in Miami as well. So anything could happen between now and then. But right now that game looks like a win for Denver.

But his season has been fairly crazy. Bills and Rams look much better than I thought and no one looks unbeatable. If KC loses tonight there will be no undefeated teams. The Pats are already 2-2 lol

Have Bilal Powell (38 points), Todd Gurley (42 points), jordy nelson (21.5 points), Travis kelce (22.9 points), and Devin funchess (22.5 points) starting for my fantasy team this week.
Plus Ertz, falcon defense, big ben, Matt prater.
Easy win.

You'd think with MIA's OLine coach being all coked up they'd better than the worst OLine in the NFL, I mean isn't that the drug that gets you all energized up and ready to do *****.

Sad, sad, sad. I've said it a thousand times, everyone cherish the Jazz FO and coaching staff you just don't know how lucky you are as you could have the Phins'.

Thats was worst call ive ever seen

Called from the replay center? Patriots have all their bases covered best cheaters in sports.

NFL needs to loosen their sideline catch nazism, clear catches being called incomplete is trash, like that dez bryant catch at the packers a few years ago in NFC championship game, NBA is now my clear favorite sport league

Thats was worst call ive ever seen

Called from the replay center? Patriots have all their bases covered best cheaters in sports.

NFL needs to loosen their sideline catch nazism, clear catches being called incomplete is trash, like that dez bryant catch at the packers a few years ago in NFC championship game, NBA is now my clear favorite sport league

Haha..