What's new

2017-18 NFL Season

Brady looks better at 40 then he did when he was a rookie. It crazy.

People make fun of him but Brady's Mormon bff health nut has worked his magic.

Brady looks better at 40 then he did when he was a rookie. It crazy.

People make fun of him but Brady's Mormon bff health nut has worked his magic.
Was he even playing as a rookie?

Elliott with a six game suspension.

He'll probably get less on appeal; but still a kick in the butt.

Although with Dallas' O-Line I could probably average 40 YPG.

Elliott with a six game suspension.

He'll probably get less on appeal; but still a kick in the butt.

Although with Dallas' O-Line I could probably average 40 YPG.

This will help the Broncos as he will be out for the Cowboys/Broncos game.

Fins lose Tannehill the first week of training camp and then in their first Pre-Season game they lose rookie MLB Raekwon McMillan to an ACL injury. He tore it covering a punt on special teams no less. Huge kick in the balls. Miami invested a 2nd round pick on this kid and by all reports, he's been stellar in camp so far and was already penciled in as the starting MLB.

These last 2 weeks have been a huge downer. As a Dolphin fan, the wind has already been taken out of my sails and we haven't even made it to Pre-Season game #2 yet....

Was he even playing as a rookie?

I was referring to his overall physique:

6_3435965.png

Damn I wish Beantown wasn't on here repping the Patriots (as a bandwagon fan, no less).

Tom gets #6 this year. Cooks is going to bring back some of the '07 dynamics.

Damn I wish Beantown wasn't on here repping the Patriots (as a bandwagon fan, no less).

How am I bandwagon fan?.....Do you even know what that means?

Last edited:

Also nice working stalking me again. I have a feeling all my posts are printed and taped to the wall in your dark basement.

Last edited:
Fins lose Tannehill the first week of training camp and then in their first Pre-Season game they lose rookie MLB Raekwon McMillan to an ACL injury. He tore it covering a punt on special teams no less. Huge kick in the balls. Miami invested a 2nd round pick on this kid and by all reports, he's been stellar in camp so far and was already penciled in as the starting MLB.

These last 2 weeks have been a huge downer. As a Dolphin fan, the wind has already been taken out of my sails and we haven't even made it to Pre-Season game #2 yet....

As a Phins fan the FO and management usually does that for me before the preseason even starts, this current staff though is starting showing signs of improvement so yeah like you said at least we had some optimism up until preseason, which is longer than it has been in years.

Siemian won the starting Broncos QB job again. Lynch didn't show anything.

That's gotta be a bummer for Bronco fans. Lynch was drafted to be the guy. Sitting behind a 7th rounder is a bad look.

Yup, lost the job 2 years in a row. Not a good look.

Elway is an amazing GM but he needs better success in the draft. Thankfully this draft class looks really good.

But I think McCoy will use Siemian better than Kubiak did and the Denver run game and run D looks to be improved. Also if Butt pans out at TE. Siemian is a game manager who doesn't throw the deep ball often. So having a good TE will help.

Yup, lost the job 2 years in a row. Not a good look.

Elway is an amazing GM but he needs better success in the draft. Thankfully this draft class looks really good.

But I think McCoy will use Siemian better than Kubiak did and the Denver run game and run D looks to be improved. Also if Butt pans out at TE. Siemian is a game manager who doesn't throw the deep ball often. So having a good TE will help.

So what you're saying is you want to see Seamian get on the tight ends especially Butt and your not able to get in deep but the quick and shallow release, sounds like a cream pie type of move but to each his own if you can't handle the balls going deep for the score.

Also as a Phins fan I don't want to hear you complain about the GM or the draft, the only team(s) that is worse is the Browns, well and maybe the Jags with the Jets not far behind.

PS.

Also Wes, another move to hurt the Bills is Anquan Boldin retired

Here are the team O/U bets I've doen for this coming season. I don't think I'll do any more.

Bucs O8.5 250/200 (Adding DJax and Howard to a 9 win team will be huge for their offense and they have way more talent than their 23rd place finish in yards allowed last year on defense.)
Browns U4.5 260/200 (Really shaky QB/WR play and an equally as shaky defense)
Cowboys U9.5 200/200 (Lost two starting O lineman, all their corners, a ton of guys are suspended, Dak has expectations now)
Lions U8 330/200 (Only the third best team in the divison. Can they really get 9 wins? They've had like 1 or 2 winning seasons in the last 15)
Steelers O10.5 270/200 (Think they are bring it together this year. Young stud defenders take a leap. No suspension for Bryant. Weaker Ravens and Bengals than the last five to ten years)
Dolphins O7.5 250/200 (Finished the season strong, Gase is really effing smart, and play Bills and Jets four times. Did this before RT injury)
Saints U8 250/200 (Clearly the worst team in the division)
Jets U4.5 400/200 (Worst qb/wr combo in the league and the defense is maybe average)
Bills U6.5 270/200 (lost their HC--is this guy better? Doubt it. WR's are God awful. Defense is meh, especially after trading Darby.)
Jags U6.5 210/200 (awful qb play in a division with really solid Texans and Titans teams and Andrew Luck)

Here are the team O/U bets I've doen for this coming season. I don't think I'll do any more.

Bucs O8.5 250/200 (Adding DJax and Howard to a 9 win team will be huge for their offense and they have way more talent than their 23rd place finish in yards allowed last year on defense.)
Browns U4.5 260/200 (Really shaky QB/WR play and an equally as shaky defense)
Cowboys U9.5 200/200 (Lost two starting O lineman, all their corners, a ton of guys are suspended, Dak has expectations now)
Lions U8 330/200 (Only the third best team in the divison. Can they really get 9 wins? They've had like 1 or 2 winning seasons in the last 15)
Steelers O10.5 270/200 (Think they are bring it together this year. Young stud defenders take a leap. No suspension for Bryant. Weaker Ravens and Bengals than the last five to ten years)
Dolphins O7.5 250/200 (Finished the season strong, Gase is really effing smart, and play Bills and Jets four times. Did this before RT injury)
Saints U8 250/200 (Clearly the worst team in the division)
Jets U4.5 400/200 (Worst qb/wr combo in the league and the defense is maybe average)
Bills U6.5 270/200 (lost their HC--is this guy better? Doubt it. WR's are God awful. Defense is meh, especially after trading Darby.)
Jags U6.5 210/200 (awful qb play in a division with really solid Texans and Titans teams and Andrew Luck)

Solid picks - might be one or two that I wouldn't touch; but I can't say there is one that I'd strongly disagree with.

I'm intrigued by what CJ Beathard has done for the 49ers in preseason I figure Hoyer will start the season, but hope Beathard gets time playing against the other teams one's this week, a few of their picks already looking good. Beathard, JWill Whitherspoon (hasn't been targeted all preseason) Kittle.

The combo of GM Lynch and coach Shanahan seem to have this team going in the right direction, and seem to show team unity with no front office drama. If Baalke was still there no way he lets Shanahan talk him into drafting Joe Williams after taking him off the draft board entirely. Baalke was the worst thing to ever happen to the 49ers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would bet the over on the Browns.

Play the Jets and Jags, that's basically 2 guaranteed wins.

I really like Kizer, their OL, and Crowell.