What's new

2017-18 NFL Season

So what you're saying is you want to see Seamian get on the tight ends especially Butt and your not able to get in deep but the quick and shallow release, sounds like a cream pie type of move but to each his own if you can't handle the balls going deep for the score.

Also as a Phins fan I don't want to hear you complain about the GM or the draft, the only team(s) that is worse is the Browns, well and maybe the Jags with the Jets not far behind.

PS.

Also Wes, another move to hurt the Bills is Anquan Boldin retired

lmfao, you'll survive.

[MENTION=54]Beantown[/MENTION] and [MENTION=249]NAOS[/MENTION]

How much do you think the season long loss of Edelman affect your Pats?

Also my Broncos are only 1 of 4 undefeated teams so far this preseason /flex #SB 52 here we come.

Also lawl at the Browns being 1 of those 4 as well. Start the real game already!

[MENTION=54]Beantown[/MENTION] and [MENTION=249]NAOS[/MENTION]

How much do you think the season long loss of Edelman affect your Pats?

I think the real impact will be in the playoffs. Not concerned about the regular season. It stings for sure but Brady will have a full season to get in rhythm with the other recievers.

Luckily the Patriots depth at receiver has never been better.

Edelman being out means Chris Harris Jr. can shut down someone else instead.

And how are they beating the Patriots in Gillette in a playoff game?

Steelers are 4 - 5 @ Pats all time.

Also this assumes they will be in Gillete, Steelers are legit and if Edelman being out costs them a game or two...it's possible that game would be at Heinz Field

Raider Nation baby!!!
I was a dolphins fan growing up as a kid but am not passionate about them anymore and haven't been for a long time. I just don't really have any connection to them like I do with byu and the jazz.

With the Raiders moving to Vegas they will be the closest team to me and I have family in Vegas as well so I will likely go to a game now and then...... I'm gonna start rooting for the raiders.
Doesn't hurt that it looks like they are a good up and coming team too

The Raiders!
[MENTION=591]White Chocolate[/MENTION] and [MENTION=840]fishonjazz[/MENTION] can get bent.

Shameful!!! Might as well become Lakers stans.

I was a dolphins fan growing up as a kid but am not passionate about them anymore and haven't been for a long time. I just don't really have any connection to them like I do with byu and the jazz.

With the Raiders moving to Vegas they will be the closest team to me and I have family in Vegas as well so I will likely go to a game now and then...... I'm gonna start rooting for the raiders.
Doesn't hurt that it looks like they are a good up and coming team too

Dolphins for life! No bandwagon here

Lots of broken dreams the next 24 hours.

Denver has already started They waived RB Juwan Thompson, he will get picked up I'm sure.

traded Sambrailo for a 5th rounder to the Falcons lol. Guy wasn't even going to make the 53 man roster. Worst O line man in the league at pass protection and it isn't even close. Gave up a sack for every 36 snaps last season.

Imagining how crazy Von Miller's sack totals would be if he got to face his own team twice a year. Sick of having a garbage offensive line.

Imagining how crazy Von Miller's sack totals would be if he got to face his own team twice a year. Sick of having a garbage offensive line.

I don't mean to keep picking on Bronco comments but as I said to Stoked.... you have no clue how good you have it the Phins OLine is worse currently and has been even worse in the past 4-5yrs. Tannehill is and has been the most sacked QB since being drafted, heck they had to let go one of their top 2 OL in Richie Incognito because of the whole bullying thing and he made a pro bowl with the Bills since then but that just seems par for the course for the Phins on how things have been but seemingly are starting to change and turn around.... maybe...

Reactions: 8
I don't mean to keep picking on Bronco comments but as I said to Stoked.... you have no clue how good you have it the Phins OLine is worse currently and has been even worse in the past 4-5yrs. Tannehill is and has been the most sacked QB since being drafted, heck they had to let go one of their top 2 OL in Richie Incognito because of the whole bullying thing and he made a pro bowl with the Bills since then but that just seems par for the course for the Phins on how things have been but seemingly are starting to change and turn around.... maybe...

No, the Broncos Oline is just as garbage. The difference between the two teams is that Denver has a good defense with some extremely talented players, so of course y'all get sacked more.

While it certainly will not be the best in the NFL by any means it already looks greatly improved. Two players that got significant time last season didn't even make the roster this year. Schofield and Sombrailo. Bolles is looking like he will be a fantastic lineman. Hopefully the offense improves.

Elway was even able to turn Sambrailo into a 5th round pick in 2018 lol. They were going to cut him.

While it certainly will not be the best in the NFL by any means it already looks greatly improved. Two players that got significant time last season didn't even make the roster this year. Schofield and Sombrailo. Bolles is looking like he will be a fantastic lineman. Hopefully the offense improves.

Elway was even able to turn Sambrailo into a 5th round pick in 2018 lol. They were going to cut him.

That's good to hear. They had nowhere to go but up I guess . I, admittedly, don't watch preseason. I do know Lynch sucks tho.

That's good to hear. They had nowhere to go but up I guess . I, admittedly, don't watch preseason. I do know Lynch sucks tho.

Yeah Siemian won the QB job again. Also they let Slotter go, Lynch is injured and Kelly is on the PUP list...so they went out and signed Osweiler for 775k for 1 year lol.

Makes sense as a back up in a system he is familiar with (McCoy) but that's laugh worthy.

Edit: @8 Miller and Mack (Raiders) have a friendly sack competition going. Both are aiming for 30 sacks.