What's new

2017 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

On the topic of potatoes, check out these bomb fries I had by the beach yesterday:

7255294aadc915c1523995688a611b49.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app
I never understood the appeal of "loaded" fries.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

lol

It's proven fact that we're different people and he hasn't voted in any matchups in this tournament. Nice attempt, though. Next time try harder.

How would it even be possible to create that many alts?
Hmm just checked a bunch of old all time draft threads and you and one love voted for each other every time.

Also why isn't only love voting this year? Shouldn't everyone in this participate?

I take it you don't understand nachos either?

Yeah, can't say I'm a big nachos guy either. **** is just too much. I like it simple. I'll dip my fries in some stuff and I'll dip my chips in some stuff as I see fit. I dont need them piled on by other foods.

Chili Cheese Fries?

Just give me some chili w/ cheese and onions w/ fries on the side. I can dip my fries in them as I see fit.

Loaded fries are just a ploy by the Devil to appeal to your sense of gluttony w/o realizing you are cheapening your dining experience.

#facts

I am with Cy on this. Most I do is bake some potatoes with minimal spices(salt and black pepper), cook some tomatoes with basil and put it on potatoes about ten minutes before it is ready. I add grated cheese if I feel like it.

Yeah, can't say I'm a big nachos guy either. **** is just too much. I like it simple. I'll dip my fries in some stuff and I'll dip my chips in some stuff as I see fit. I dont need them piled on by other foods.
I can't respect anything you say again on any subject, this is too much to get over.

Loaded fries are no different from any other dish with a starchy base, like rice and pasta dishes.