What's new

2017 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

No doubt.
But I think how you disagree with someone, how often you disagree with someone, and even how often you are agreeable/kind with someone matters as well.

You and I disagree on things. Ron mexico and I disagree on things. Stoked and I disagree on things. Franklin and I disagree on things. White chocolate and I disagree on things. Etc etc etc. I understand that is part of being in a message board. I have never asked you or any of those others (except maybe naos) to discontinue having a dialogue with me.

When I get a quote notification on my phone JTT is the #2 person that I'm hoping that the notification isn't from.

I would rather have a discussion with dutch, boris, north Colorado, etc than with JTT.
I saw that JTT said that he welcomes disagreements so that he can grow or learn or become better or whatever. Well I wonder if this is one of those opportunities for him to learn that maybe sometimes he needs to dial it back a bit with some people or spread some positivity and happiness to certain posters once in a while.

Anywho, you and I disagree from time to time but we are still cool. Same thing with many other posters. Since it doesn't feel personal in those interactions and I know that most of your posts aren't of a negative critical nature towards me.

I'm gonna be honest with you. Your attitude has changed a lot after becoming a daddy. Don't strain yourself this much.

Where the hell have I attacked anybody?

If I disagree with you, that is not an attack on you, it is a disagreement with an opinion.

This is a message board. People post opinions. If I disagree with one of them, am I not allowed to voice that because you might view it as negative? Are we going to have a positive only board? That sounds realistic.

I've complimented picks and teams multiple times in this thread. I've disagreed with opinions on players in this thread. Nowhere have I attacked anybody. Nowhere have I been "mean" to anybody. If you're going to accuse me of that crap, you better be coming with facts and links.

I'm just baffled at the idea of somebody disagreeing being a personal attack. How do you all deal with your bosses when they critique your work?

What draft can we do in a week or two after this one?

10 movies if you're stranded on a desert island draft?