What's new

2017 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

Just a review of last years. It would be much easier to vote on these things now that the season is over.

True. It would reward someone like you who has Oladipo who balled out compared to what people thought. Makes more sense to do it after as well. We should do this for our upcoming one. Vote before and after.

I remember loving my starters, but they were overlooked being a pretty young lineup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your team actually looks solid. I remember getting **** on for defending Drummond and then he comes out and has his best season yet. He beat Gobert in a lot of defensive stats too after I heard how bad of a defender he was from plenty of people.

I remember loving my starters, but they were overlooked being a pretty young lineup

PG - Dennis Schroder / D'Angelo Russell
SG - Devin Booker / Dwyane Wade
SF - Paul George / TJ Warren
PF - Kristaps Porzingis / JaMychal Green
C - Clint Capela / Willie Cauley-Stein

Kristaps going down with an injury this year really hurt your team. Dennis ended up going downhill and being a negative for his team. But you had some other solid players like PG and Wade rolled back the clock for 1 playoff game.

True. It would reward someone like you who has Oladipo who balled out compared to what people thought. Makes more sense to do it after as well. We should do this for our upcoming one. Vote before and after.
I ended up having 4 all-stars for starters. Its hard to beat that. It does make more sense to look at it later because we can see what they actually did that season. But also you cant predict injuries so it can be a crap shoot.

PG - Dennis Schroder / D'Angelo Russell
SG - Devin Booker / Dwyane Wade
SF - Paul George / TJ Warren
PF - Kristaps Porzingis / JaMychal Green
C - Clint Capela / Willie Cauley-Stein

Kristaps going down with an injury this year really hurt your team. Dennis ended up going downhill and being a negative for his team. But you had some other solid players like PG and Wade rolled back the clock for 1 playoff game.

I’m pretty sure he played on a horrible hawks team, he was pretty much it fr that team. He’d be great on a lineup like the one I drafted

I ended up having 4 all-stars for starters. Its hard to beat that. It does make more sense to look at it later because we can see what they actually did that season. But also you cant predict injuries so it can be a crap shoot.

I had 3 which is pretty good. I traded a lot to get Curry/Klay which is why I ended up with Green and Williams starting. I stole Drummond at pick 58 otherwise my team would have been pretty bad outside those two.

I’m pretty sure he played on a horrible hawks team, he was pretty much it fr that team. He’d be great on a lineup like the one I drafted

There is a reason Atlanta wants to trade him and there is very little market for him. He wasnt good this year and a bad locker room player. He put up a negative net rating, shot 4.5 3s a game but only hit them at 29%, had a bad turnover to assist ratio and so on. D'Angelo Russell would probably be a better option to start tbh.

Just a review of last years. It would be much easier to vote on these things now that the season is over.

Ummmm. I think ya did.

You voted after last season was over.

Are you proposing that the teams are drafted but not voted on for an entire year? I dont hate the idea, but I think you need to clarify your thoughts. Im not a mind reader.

Ummmm. I think ya did.

You voted after last season was over.

Are you proposing that the teams are drafted but not voted on for an entire year? I dont hate the idea, but I think you need to clarify your thoughts. Im not a mind reader.
I did bump it but the actual voting happened before the season started, not after.

I'm suggesting doing both a vote right away and a vote after the season is over.