What's new

2017 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

Yeah how much a team won by does not mean you are a better team. Addy could have the best team he just had a tough matchup and tied.

I like the way WC did this. Some sort of seeding, no matter how inaccurate, is better than random draw, for a progressively more competitive tourney.

Last edited:
Yeah how much a team won by does not mean you are a better team. Addy could have the best team he just had a tough matchup and tied.

Which means that seeding and standings does not affect the outcomes of the latter rounds. If you have a better team (and more alts) you win.

Edit: you know the alt joke kinda feels weak now that the voting has come to a really just point. I like how this tourney rolls. And it's away from the recency bias too.

Advise for the next year:

Let's hide the names of posters too to avoid popularity contests until champion is decided.

Which means that seeding and standings does not affect the outcomes of the latter rounds. If you have a better team (and more alts) you win.

Edit: you know the alt joke kinda feels weak now that the voting has come to a really just point. I like how this tourney rolls. And it's away from the recency bias too.

Advise for the next year:

Let's hide the names of posters too to avoid popularity contests until champion is decided.

How the **** would we do this? How would people know whose turn it is?