What's new

2017 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

FINAL FOUR MATCHUPS
[MENTION=40]Siro[/MENTION] vs. [MENTION=2527]Ellis269[/MENTION]
[MENTION=591]White Chocolate[/MENTION] vs. [MENTION=253]Saint Cy of JFC[/MENTION]

I would like to start the matchups tomorrow. Please send me your write-ups as soon as possible.

FINAL FOUR MATCHUPS
[MENTION=40]Siro[/MENTION] vs. [MENTION=2527]Ellis269[/MENTION]
[MENTION=591]White Chocolate[/MENTION] vs. [MENTION=253]Saint Cy of JFC[/MENTION]

I would like to start the matchups tomorrow. Please send me your write-ups as soon as possible.

A phrase like I am thinking of starting ... if it's OK with you would be more democratical than I would like to, don't you agree?

GH20

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCHUP
[MENTION=40]Siro[/MENTION] vs. [MENTION=591]White Chocolate[/MENTION]

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but the fact that the person running the thing made it to the final in both the All Time and Current smells a bit funny...

Yooooooooo @Saint Cy of JFC and @JustTheTip

HOLD THIS L

2017-18 season

Andre Drummond: 15 PPG, 16 RPG, 3 APG, 1.6 BPG, 1.5 SPG on 52.9% from the field on 11.3 FGA (60.5% from the free-throw line on 5.1 attempts)

DeAndre Jordan: 12 PPG, 15.2 RPG, 1.5 APG, 0.9 BPG, 0.5 SPG on 64.5% from the field on 7.5 FGA (58% from the free-throw line on 4.1 attempts)

Andre Drummond

On court ORtg: 108.7
Off court: 105.9
+2.8

On court opening ORtg: 109.9
Off court: 104.4
+5.5

DeAndre Jordan

On court ORtg: 109.6
Off court: 112.8

On court opponent ORtg: 112.1
Off court: 108.3
+3.8

DRPM
Drummond - 1.53
Jordan - 1.32

ORPM
Drummond - -0.08
Jordan - -0.75

RPM
Drummond - 1.45
Jordan - 0.57

Defensive Rating (entire NBA)
1. Drummond
2. Gobert

Defensive Win Shares (entire NBA)
1. Drummond
12. Rudy Gobert

Defensive Box Score +- (entire NBA)
1. Andre Drummond
2. Rudy Gobert

Jordan isn’t even in the top-20 of any of these.

Drummond - All-star, Rebounding champ
Jordan - ...

giphy.gif

LMAOOOOOO

I’m not sure if you’re being deliberately obtuse, or just dumb...

What you posted is irrelevant to the discussion we had. Cy had Harden on his team, who has proven he does pretty well with a rim protecting rimrunner like Jordan is.

But hey, if you want to act like Jordan not doing as well with the Clippers who were running Lou Williams and Austin Rivers as their main guards is the same as how Jordan would’ve done with Harden, then you go right on ahead buddy.

I’m not sure if you’re being deliberately obtuse, or just dumb...

What you posted is irrelevant to the discussion we had. Cy had Harden on his team, who has proven he does pretty well with a rim protecting rimrunner like Jordan is.

But hey, if you want to act like Jordan not doing as well with the Clippers who were running Lou Williams and Austin Rivers as their main guards is the same as how Jordan would’ve done with Harden, then you go right on ahead buddy.

HOLD THIS ****ING L BUM

Yooooooooo @Saint Cy of JFC and @JustTheTip

HOLD THIS L

2017-18 season

Andre Drummond: 15 PPG, 16 RPG, 3 APG, 1.6 BPG, 1.5 SPG on 52.9% from the field on 11.3 FGA (60.5% from the free-throw line on 5.1 attempts)

DeAndre Jordan: 12 PPG, 15.2 RPG, 1.5 APG, 0.9 BPG, 0.5 SPG on 64.5% from the field on 7.5 FGA (58% from the free-throw line on 4.1 attempts)

Andre Drummond

On court ORtg: 108.7
Off court: 105.9
+2.8

On court opening ORtg: 109.9
Off court: 104.4
+5.5

DeAndre Jordan

On court ORtg: 109.6
Off court: 112.8

On court opponent ORtg: 112.1
Off court: 108.3
+3.8

DRPM
Drummond - 1.53
Jordan - 1.32

ORPM
Drummond - -0.08
Jordan - -0.75

RPM
Drummond - 1.45
Jordan - 0.57

Defensive Rating (entire NBA)
1. Drummond
2. Gobert

Defensive Win Shares (entire NBA)
1. Drummond
12. Rudy Gobert

Defensive Box Score +- (entire NBA)
1. Andre Drummond
2. Rudy Gobert

Jordan isn’t even in the top-20 of any of these.

Drummond - All-star, Rebounding champ
Jordan - ...

giphy.gif

LMAOOOOOO
His team missed the playoffs in the East.

George Hill/Lonzo Ball
James Harden/JR Smith
Nicolas Batum/Andre Igoudala
James Johnson/Al-Farouq Aminu
DeAndre Jordan/Jusuf Nurkic
My team trash tho. Hill fell off a hill this year. Smith was trash. Batum was pretty meh. Igoudala is still nice as a bench player. Johnson/Aminu are still nice. Jordan/Nurkic still nice. Lonzo Ball wasnt good enough to warrant being picked.

My team trash tho. Hill fell off a hill this year. Smith was trash. Batum was pretty meh. Igoudala is still nice as a bench player. Johnson/Aminu are still nice. Jordan/Nurkic still nice. Lonzo Ball wasnt good enough to warrant being picked.

You did pick the MVP at 11.

I am still pretty happy with this lineup

PG - Kemba Walker
SG - Victor Oladipo / Allen Crabbe
SF - Evan Fournier / Wilson Chandler
PF - Giannis Antetokounmpo / Danilo Gallinari / Trevor Booker
C - Joel Embiid / Javale McGee

I would rearrange the starters since Gallinari was injured but I have 4 legit all-stars in Embiid, Giannis, Kemba and Oladipo plus a decent starter/shooter in Evan Fournier. Its not the best bench but it would be fine. This would be one of the top teams in the NBA. I think they could push the Ws. Pretty much every starter can run the point outside of Embiid and even he can handle the ball pretty well.

I am still pretty happy with this lineup

PG - Kemba Walker
SG - Victor Oladipo / Allen Crabbe
SF - Evan Fournier / Wilson Chandler
PF - Giannis Antetokounmpo / Danilo Gallinari / Trevor Booker
C - Joel Embiid / Javale McGee

I would rearrange the starters since Gallinari was injured but I have 4 legit all-stars in Embiid, Giannis, Kemba and Oladipo plus a decent starter/shooter in Evan Fournier. Its not the best bench but it would be fine. This would be one of the top teams in the NBA. I think they could push the Ws. Pretty much every starter can run the point outside of Embiid and even he can handle the ball pretty well.

Agreed. That team is pretty dope assuming embiid is healthy and playing big minutes (which I always assume in these things).

Just a review of last years. It would be much easier to vote on these things now that the season is over.