What's new

2017 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

I'm just not crazy about them.

Having a rookie Mitchell as your backup PG when that won't really be his role on his own team? Young...meh. Ingram is more a 2 than 3. I like Amir, but he's definitely on the downside of his career...and I just don't think Maker will be that good next year. He's really, really raw.

I'd probly play Maker at the 4 and Johnson at the 5, maybe even switch Ingram and Young around too.

Who said Mitchell was my backup PG?? Hes a bench player... Jrue will take the backup PG minutes and Young/Mitchell will fill in at the 2.

Who said Mitchell was my backup PG?? Hes a bench player... Jrue will take the backup PG minutes and Young/Mitchell will fill in at the 2.

Your lineup had Mitchell as the backup PG, or I guess I was just reading it in order. My bad if true, I should have asked for clarification.

But still, if Jrue is starting, he's going to have a hard time being the backup PG as well. How many minutes will he be playing? Unless if you're planning on playing Young/Mitchell the majority of the time at the 2.

PG/SG: Cory Joseph

[video=youtube_share;eO69vDjnTHc]https://youtu.be/eO69vDjnTHc

[video=youtube_share;33b4iG9n9Oc]https://youtu.be/33b4iG9n9Oc

Your lineup had Mitchell as the backup PG, or I guess I was just reading it in order. My bad if true, I should have asked for clarification.

But still, if Jrue is starting, he's going to have a hard time being the backup PG as well. How many minutes will he be playing? Unless if you're planning on playing Young/Mitchell the majority of the time at the 2.

This. I also am not a fan of Jrue at SG.

See that's a nice tone. That's nice.

Anyway, I guess what elan_prodigy can do is how Portland manage the Lillard/McCollum tandem. They start them together, then at about the 6min. McCollum comes out for a quick rest, then goes back in at around the 2min. mark as the primary PG and Lillard comes out for a break. Then McCollum comes out around 8min mark of the 2nd quarter and Lillard goes back in and stays in for the rest of the game. McCollum joins him at around the 6min mark.

It's doable, but I guess in this case it means that Nick Young (and Donovan) will be pivotal in filling in the gap and will have to pick up a lot of quality minutes playing next to Wall and Jrue.

Ill be blowing out most teams so minutes won't be a concern.

See that's a nice tone. That's nice.

Anyway, I guess what elan_prodigy can do is how Portland manage the Lillard/McCollum tandem. They start them together, then at about the 6min. McCollum comes out for a quick rest, then goes back in at around the 2min. mark as the primary PG and Lillard comes out for a break. Then McCollum comes out around 8min mark of the 2nd quarter and Lillard goes back in and stays in for the rest of the game. McCollum joins him at around the 6min mark.

It's doable, but I guess in this case it means that Nick Young (and Donovan) will be pivotal in filling in the gap and will have to pick up a lot of quality minutes playing next to Wall and Jrue.

That's literally how I always post...

Imma Bismack some bitches with this guy.

toronto-raptors-center-bismack-biyombo-blocks-cleveland-cavaliers-lebron-james.jpg

BISMACK BIYOMBO

Jeff Teague/ Milo Teodosic
Malcolm Brogdon/ Dante Exum
Otto Porter/ Jayson Tatum
Kevin Durant/ Tobias Harris
Nikola Jokic/ Bismack Biyombo

I'm here to take your souls.

Jeff Teague/ Milo Teodosic
Malcolm Brogdon/ Dante Exum
Otto Porter/ Jayson Tatum
Kevin Durant/ Tobias Harris
Nikola Jokic/ Bismack Biyombo

I'm here to take your souls.

I don't like your backcourt very much but other than that you have a solid team.

You think Griffin has any chance of guarding Durant?

Jokic has worked Turner when they've played each other too.

Durant can get worked down low by stronger players. He doesnt have Draymond to cover for him anymore or any real shot blocking threats (unless Biyombo is on the court w/ him.