What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

There is a song Gordon by Harley Poe. While it is not exactly about Hayward situation but chorus has a nice ring to it " Go to hell and fry, Gordon fry".... Maybe next time Jazz play Boston they should play it in arena LMAO.

hope durant goes to east

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
I'd like the Knicks for him, but they're in disarray at the moment. Ntilikina's a disaster. Porzingis' still injured. Knox is raw. I'd be REAL hesitant if I'm Durant.

[Charania] No surgery for LeVert and he is expected to make a return this season. LeVert flew home with the Nets from Minneapolis last night, went to hospital in New York and ran tests that showed no fractures and moderate ligament damage

[Wojnarowski] Story with @MarcJSpearsESPN and me: Late game exchange between Kevin Durant/Draymond Green carried into locker room Monday night, w/ teammates loudly confronting Green for decision-making on final play of regulation. Scene described as one of most intense of this G-State era.

Just now on Sports Center - Draymond suspended without pay for his conduct in the Durant kerfuffle.

Damn, this is spiralling out of control and I'm loving it!!!

The Draymond Green one game team suspension will cost the forward $120,480. This is a team issued suspension and the Warriors will not receive a luxury tax credit.

dang thats a lot of money wth

[Charania] No surgery for LeVert and he is expected to make a return this season. LeVert flew home with the Nets from Minneapolis last night, went to hospital in New York and ran tests that showed no fractures and moderate ligament damage
This is absolutely remarkable. The replay made it look so much worse than this. He's been really impressive this year, I'm glad he avoided something more serious.

Derrick Rose Was On The Court For Paul George, Gordon Hayward And Caris Levert Scary Injuries

https://fadeawayworld.net/2018/11/13/derrick-rose-was-on-the-court-for-paul-george-gordon-hayward-and-caris-levert-scary-injuries/

46098129_2161022534159900_1308232968048738304_n.jpg

Lmao. And as each injured player lay helpless on the floor, he could be heard whispering the word "Rosebud".

The Draymond Green one game team suspension will cost the forward $120,480. This is a team issued suspension and the Warriors will not receive a luxury tax credit.

dang thats a lot of money wth

So I’m guessing Dray ain’t down with this he’s a strong leader and in the next year it is likely KD or Green for salary reasons. Interesting they sided with Green here... would love to hear his thoughts.