What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

Derrick Rose Was On The Court For Paul George, Gordon Hayward And Caris Levert Scary Injuries

https://fadeawayworld.net/2018/11/13/derrick-rose-was-on-the-court-for-paul-george-gordon-hayward-and-caris-levert-scary-injuries/

46098129_2161022534159900_1308232968048738304_n.jpg

Maybe he talked to the devil... instead of him not getting injured anymore, he has to witness them all

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Watching Stan Van Gundy on First Take - man, if he doesn't go back to coaching he's gonna be a GREAT analyst for ESPN (or any other network). He's very articulate, speaks very well, and now has FO experience as well as coaching, he's providing some GREAT insights right now.

Damn, Jimmy Butler looks funny in this Sixers uniform.. I can't put my finger on what it is, he just does.

So Sixers lose and T'Wolves win... could Butler be the reason the T'Wolves were held back from its full potential?

So Sixers lose and T'Wolves win... could Butler be the reason the T'Wolves were held back from its full potential?

Not if you look at last season. Last season they were solidly in the #3 spot for the playoffs and then butler got hurt and they dropped like a rock.

One game isnt enough of a sample size to be asking this question imo.

Draymond is fighting the fine... a lot of this stuff comes down to money. If KD signs long term deal then no way Green gets 5 year deal.

Damn, the T'Wolves really looked good yesterday. Covington is EXACTLY the guy they need. He brings defensive intensity and ability and can operate perfectly fine without the ball (not so much the case with Jimmy). Towns and Wiggins are more offensive orientated so scoring is not an issue for them it's being able to defend.

Saric, if he's coming off the bench, is like the best PF off the bench in the NBA providing scoring punch.

I do think the T'Wolves came off better than most realize.

I'm really happy for them for what they've been through, especially Glen Taylor. Hope all this stress hasn't taken years off his life.

For what they've been through? Glen ****ing Taylor? Your sympathies are wasted, per usual.

Damn, the T'Wolves really looked good yesterday. Covington is EXACTLY the guy they need. He brings defensive intensity and ability and can operate perfectly fine without the ball (not so much the case with Jimmy). Towns and Wiggins are more offensive orientated so scoring is not an issue for them it's being able to defend.

Saric, if he's coming off the bench, is like the best PF off the bench in the NBA providing scoring punch.

I do think the T'Wolves came off better than most realize.

I'm really happy for them for what they've been through, especially Glen Taylor. Hope all this stress hasn't taken years off his life.

You’re worried about the toll mismanaging his NBA team has taken on a squillionaire ???