What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

there has been about 4 bad calls, 2 phantom calls on aminu, questionable call on the kuzma 3, and dame was clearly going up on that shot from 3.

POR takes the lead as LeBron sits.. this is gonna be something that happens over .. and over again this year against Western Conference team.

have to agree, he's so over rated, some lakers fans are so delusional they think they can flip lonzo + a pick for lillard... epitomy of delusion.

Wow.. seriously? LOL .. I still think having Lonzo is a net negative to a team because of all the baggage he brings.

Wow.. seriously? LOL .. I still think having Lonzo is a net negative to a team because of all the baggage he brings.

Lilard is also a vastly superior player, I don't think Balls ceiling is anywhere near as high as Lilard is performing right now.

Can't wait for this Lebron circlejerk to die down. Listening to these national broadcasts has been a harrowing experience.

Usually I don't mind Chris Webber as an announcer but this is the most hot air I've ever heard in a game in a long time.

Marv Albert doesn't even know what day it is to bother to care.

Of course CJ can’t make anything. He couldn’t miss against us

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz