What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

So watching the Lakers game and I'm magic Johnson do I offer Kuzma to Utah For Jingles? And would DL even entertain the deal?

Hell no.

Jingles 3 pt shooting and playmaking are invaluable. Not to mention his defense and nastiness. Never seen a player get into someone’s head like what he did to “push off P”

BTW, do not sleep on Indiana. Everybody thinks Philly is a clear nr.3 team in the East - I do not think so. I think Indiana will be a dark horse to upset either Celtics or Raptors in playoffs. They look solid. Lebron and Cavs got so lucky last year, they should have lost that series vs Indiana if not a couple late game blunders and refs missing some calls.

Nothing is wrong with me. I am not the one calling Exum Exam for example..
Butchered seems like quite an over exaggeration. Its a simple mis-spelling is all.
Butchered would be something like neek schtaustkooos or something.

Hell no.

Jingles 3 pt shooting and playmaking are invaluable. Not to mention his defense and nastiness. Never seen a player get into someone’s head like what he did to “push off P”

Im not suggesting this as our way forward, but i wonder if the deal or sonething like it is floated. That said i dont see DL giving the GOAT up.

we drafted n traded em for tony bradley

No, we did not draft him.

Side note, I hate how the NBA does draft day trades. So stupid.

We traded our pick for LA’s pick (or whatever team it was). LA didn’t draft Tony Bradley, the Jazz told them to draft Bradley. Just like Denver didn’t select Gobert or Mitchell and then trade them to us. The Lakers selected Hart. There’s no knowing if we would have selected Hart had we kept the pick or not.

Im not suggesting this as our way forward, but i wonder if the deal or sonething like it is floated. That said i dont see DL giving the GOAT up.

This conversation goes like this:

Magic: hey Dennis what’s up?
DL: what u want?
Magic: hey was thinking how available is Joe In (DL cuts him off)
DL: look Magic we won’t do Joe for LeBron so please stop calling.
Hang up... dial tone noise... magic looks at his phone puzzled.

This conversation goes like this:

Magic: hey Dennis what’s up?
DL: what u want?
Magic: hey was thinking how available is Joe In (DL cuts him off)
DL: look Magic we won’t do Joe for LeBron so please stop calling.
Hang up... dial tone noise... magic looks at his phone puzzled.
Damit, where's that rep button?!? Haha...

Kawhi was DEFINITELY stat-padding at the end of the game. And sulking through a couple of defensive plays when he thought the game was decided.

XQk9WxV.gif

Gordon Hayward, Jimmy Butler and Kawhi Leonard all sitting out todays games today for "rest". It's not even a full week into the NBA season yet lol.

I hated the rule changes before the season and I hate them even more after a couple of games. The pace of play is absolutely ridiculous. And defense isn't a thing anymore. Why not just ban defense altogether and make it a shootaround contest. Teams could hit 200 nightly.