What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

Gordon Hayward, Jimmy Butler and Kawhi Leonard all sitting out todays games today for "rest". It's not even a full week into the NBA season yet lol.

Silver is gonna have to address this or start forcing teams to issue refunds. People aren’t going to spend good money not to see the premier players play.

Silver is gonna have to address this or start forcing teams to issue refunds. People aren’t going to spend good money not to see the premier players play.
All those rests make sense though,... all players coming off of an injury of sort.

All those rests make sense though,... all players coming off of an injury of sort.

I can understand Hayward but Butler’s “injury” was dragged out because of the trade drama. Leonard has been healthy for what a year now?

I can understand Hayward but Butler’s “injury” was dragged out because of the trade drama. Leonard has been healthy for what a year now?
Well who do you believe re Kawhi? He didn't play any ball up til preseason. Butler was injured at the end of last season mostly due to Thibs' overusing him all season last season. But who knows what's behind this recent 'rest'... maybe they're finalising a trade? Who knows.

Well who do you believe re Kawhi? He didn't play any ball up til preseason. Butler was injured at the end of last season mostly due to Thibs' overusing him all season last season. But who knows what's behind this recent 'rest'... maybe they're finalising a trade? Who knows.

It’s an ongoing problem though. Resting stars. People pay big money for the experience and when teams pull this they’re ****ing with that. It’s not okay.

It’s an ongoing problem though. Resting stars. People pay big money for the experience and when teams pull this they’re ****ing with that. It’s not okay.

Well the other solution is reducing the number of games... I dunno if I like that.

Reactions: RJF
paul will be suspended. probably won’t play against us

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Haha.. LeBron's gonna learn, the WEST is no joke. You're no longer going up against Orlando, Detroit, Brooklyn, etc.

Watching the lakers without any 3 point shooters self destruct already just two games into the season is literal gold. You know it’s only a matter of time before Ball’s Dad lashes out, Lance Stephenson goes crazy, McGee does something stupid, and Walton faces the Lebron guillotine that all of his coaches eventually face.

Rondo threw a solid 2-3 punches. His *** should be gone for 5+ games.

That lakers team is so full of headcases and one dimensional players. Other than Kuzma, no one on that team has any shooting ability. Stephenson, Rondo, Ingram, and Ball all have the combined shooting range of 10 feet. They’re already yelling at each other when they blow defensive assignments! Love it

I can’t wait to play them. We’ll clog the lane with Gobert and favors shutting them down and kill them offensively with our spacing. If we cant blow them out by 20+ then it counts as a loss.

If I were the lakers I’d hire some Russian hackers to attack the Jazz's front office and blackmail the Millers. Then demand a trade bringing Jingles over. Right now the lakers seem built for the 1950s, not 2018 where the 3 pointer is actually used.

Every year the Lakers spend a ton of money and end up with crap results.