What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

The good people on Reddit have been spending their day investigating the incident.

I think this shows that Rondo did spit on CP. Which automatically makes me like Rondo.

Is the video I posted loading for everyone? It loads fine on Reddit, but it isn't loading for me here.

URL is streamable.com/cxhkw

Slow motion close up makes it look like a litte mist happened. Rondos mistake was opening his left hand instead of staying committed to the punch.

I never liked Chris Paul, not even his amazing play can overcome the unlikable things he does.

Check out rob perez’s Twitter timeline. They think it was spittle from Melo... there was a second spitter.
FFS. I missed out on this hoopla until earlier today and hadn’t heard this theory, but came here to make the joke anyway, but it looks like it’s actually got legs and not just a funny joke. Lol.

The good people on Reddit have been spending their day investigating the incident.

I think this shows that Rondo did spit on CP. Which automatically makes me like Rondo.

Yeah clearly Rondo made a spitting action and CP3 recoiled. The question now is whether a spit constitute a hostile act and there warrants a physical retaliation thereafter.

Yeah clearly Rondo made a spitting action and CP3 recoiled. The question now is whether a spit constitute a hostile act and there warrants a physical retaliation thereafter.

I bet they get similar suspensions. I'll say 5-8 games. Ingram will get a lengthier suspension.

Yeah, Rondo spit. You can see it. I say CP gets two and Rondo and Ingram get 5 each

It’s CP3. Color me shocked if he gets more than a game.

Nah. That's a bad look. Regardless of the fact he was spit on, he poked Rondo hard in the face, near the eye, for an extended period. Making a physical confrontation inevitable. Then all the punches by both. It'll be 5+ games I'm feeling.

Ingram 4 games
Rondo 3
Paul 2 - he won't play Wednesday against Utah.

I guess The NBA believes that Rondo instigated the fight by spitting on Paul

Ingram got off light - that sucker punch was a big time punk move. Lucky no one got hurt.