What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

I saw lebron shouting at kuzma for missing his defensive assignment on tucker.

Lebron looked pretty pissed tonight. His body language is terrible. Defensively, Lebron seems slower and less explosive. He’s not coming from behind and blocking shots like he used to. Is he beginning to show mileage?

LMAO. Looks like it was Rondo spitting in Chris Paul's face that started the whole thing.

Good for us I guess, should make next week's game against the Rockets a little easier.

LMAO. Looks like it was Rondo spitting in Chris Paul's face that started the whole thing.

Good for us I guess, should make next week's game against the Rockets a little easier.

Yup, my two most despised teams in the NBA.

1A and 1B. Someone had to win. But the starting PG and maybe even Melo getting suspensions for the winning team is awesome.

**** the Lakers and **** the Rockets.

Rockets are not better than last year for sure. Well unless knight plays really well for them

2m9iofnvcht11.jpg

A lot of players/teams are gonna be frustrated this year when they don't get the result they want: LeBron, HOU, OKC, Jimmy Butler, Spurs, ... it's gonna be a wild year.

Paul threw some pretty good punches despite being held. Im prettyimpressed. That first punch (the uppercutish punch) was nice and pretty accurate.
Second punch landed nicely too.

Cp3 won that exchange handily. Not easy to do when the other guy throws the first, more unexpected, punch and then evryone is already in motion and a moving target.

Yup, my two most despised teams in the NBA.

1A and 1B. Someone had to win. But the starting PG and maybe even Melo getting suspensions for the winning team is awesome.

**** the Lakers and **** the Rockets.

What did melo do other than break it up? (I must have missed it)

Ingram, cp3, and rondo all suspended im sure

What did melo do other than break it up? (I must have missed it)

Ingram, cp3, and rondo all suspended im sure

Just stayed in Ingram’s face jawing well after it was all done. Had to be pushed away by coaches. I doubt anything happens but one can hope.

So did Rhondo spit or not?

Lakers say no, Rockets say yes.

Chris Paul appears to wipe his face before putting his finger on Rondos face.

Was Paul really wiping off spit or was he acting?

So did Rhondo spit or not?

Lakers say no, Rockets say yes.

Chris Paul appears to wipe his face before putting his finger on Rondos face.

Was Paul really wiping off spit or was he acting?

CP does wipe off his face but by the time he pokes Rondo, Rondo isn’t even looking at him.

If I spit in someone’s face I’m not gonna spit and then immediately look away. I’m going to expect something to happen.

So I don’t know. Unless one of them comes out and says “yeah, I lied” I doubt we will really know.

CP does wipe off his face but by the time he pokes Rondo, Rondo isn’t even looking at him.

If I spit in someone’s face I’m not gonna spit and then immediately look away. I’m going to expect something to happen.

So I don’t know. Unless one of them comes out and says “yeah, I lied” I doubt we will really know.

Check out rob perez’s Twitter timeline. They think it was spittle from Melo... there was a second spitter.

Rondo didn’t spit the tapes show that.

CP is a baby and can do no wrong... will of course blame others for him eye gouging a guy and getting two pieced.

I love how it so my two games in and the Lakers are already showing frustration. It’s almost like bringing in a bunch of talent without any regard for team chemistry and roles is a bad strategy.

It's irrelevant if CP3 was, deservedly, spit on or not. You don't poke someone eye out because you thought you felt a drop of liquid on your face.

Zactly... if it is illegal in MMA then probably not good on an nba court.

CP then went to the his family was saying inappropriate things to my family... maybe just say you lost your cool and Rondo is annoying.