What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

Yeah clearly Rondo made a spitting action and CP3 recoiled. The question now is whether a spit constitute a hostile act and there warrants a physical retaliation thereafter.

Absolutely it ****ing is. Are you kidding?

OKC starting 0-3 is just *chef kiss*

Losing to the Kangs at home... oh that one hurts.

Also of course KD is struggling tonight after being on fire all game against us.

I said it over the summer and I’ll say it again. If Lebron really wanted to win more ships he should’ve come to utah. Utah was his best chance at creating a super team and dumping the warriors.

At this rate the lakers will be lucky to even make the playoffs. After that, they’d be swept by any of the top 3 teams.

I said it over the summer and I’ll say it again. If Lebron really wanted to win more ships he should’ve come to utah. Utah was his best chance at creating a super team and dumping the warriors.

At this rate the lakers will be lucky to even make the playoffs. After that, they’d be swept by any of the top 3 teams.

lebron could care less at this point, he's more in touch with the toon squad than his current lakers squad.

Looks like Chris Paul will be out suspended for our game at Houston on Weds. That's nice.

I respect her talent but hate the way Chrissy plays the game. She probably did something(or several things) that were cheap and/or dirty to Rondo. That said, Rondo can't be spitting on a chick and not expect retaliation. Overall, I like that Chrissy got punched in her ****ing face though, LOL.

I respect her talent but hate the way Chrissy plays the game. She probably did something(or several things) that were cheap and/or dirty to Rondo. That said, Rondo can't be spitting on a chick and not expect retaliation. Overall, I like that Chrissy got punched in her ****ing face though, LOL.

Never ceases to amaze me that he and Deron used to be comparable. And I remember during the NCAA season seeing Felton, Paul, and Deron just dominate. Ray Felton used to have wheels not just tires...

Hahahahaha.

Machismo for the win.

Utah would be one of the major contenders if not the biggest, but Lebron was aiming for a place that would be a free agent magnet in the following 2-3 years in my opinion. He might have thought that Free Agents would select an LA team over Utah most of the time for stupid reasons.

trey yougn raining 3s.
That was fun to watch. Just started carving them up with his shooting and passing. If he's hitting from three, goodnight. It opens up his dribble drive game where he can finish in a variety of ways and find guys for buckets. Once his teammates really start to grasp that if they simply get open, he will find them for easy shots, the assists will start to pile up and Atlanta's offense will roll.

They will have a tough year because they can't defend and Young will have his growing pains, but when Trae is clicking, they will be a treat to watch.

That was fun to watch. Just started carving them up with his shooting and passing. If he's hitting from three, goodnight. It opens up his dribble drive game where he can finish in a variety of ways and find guys for buckets. Once his teammates really start to grasp that if they simply get open, he will find them for easy shots, the assists will start to pile up and Atlanta's offense will roll.

They will have a tough year because they can't defend and Young will have his growing pains, but when Trae is clicking, they will be a treat to watch.

Young is gonna be good.

Wish we had Spellman. He’s that stretch 4 that we need.

Im starting to think that he doesnt care about winning another chip. The lakers move was all about money and business