What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

But what about medical care, safety and pollution?

Yeah there's that. But there's other benefits as well. Closer to extended family. Much more variety of food. Closer to Asia which is where I wanna do a lot more travelling in the future. Warm weather all year round. Lower cost of living meaning I won't have to work anymore, freeing me more time to spend on various hobbies and just enjoying life in general. Overall the pros outweighs the cons for me (at least for now), plus NZ is just a plane ride away if I do choose go come back in the future.

Yeah there's that. But there's other benefits as well. Closer to extended family. Much more variety of food. Closer to Asia which is where I wanna do a lot more travelling in the future. Warm weather all year round. Lower cost of living meaning I won't have to work anymore, freeing me more time to spend on various hobbies and just enjoying life in general. Overall the pros outweighs the cons for me (at least for now), plus NZ is just a plane ride away if I do choose go come back in the future.
Oh so your girlfriend is Thai? That makes sense then.

Apart from the Warriors, seems like the talent is very spread out this year. Pacers routing Spurs by 25 points right now for example.

C'mon Suns, beat LeLakers for me, make my day.
Nah, Lakers will feast on the likes like Suns or Kings... let them have their first win. Cavs on the other hand is 0-4... knew they had no chance for playoffs - without Lebron they are utterly garbage.

So much about Kawhi not playing well not under Pop or not in Spurs system or being rusty... second 30+ game in a row and it looked effortless.